Escalofrios(7)

Two weeks later....
So, I knew we would win. Diego Said boastfully. Let's Celebrate. Ivy Said in excitement. We Should. Joaquin said in agreement. How do we Celebrate? I asked. Well, let's throw a party. We would invite few friends. Joaquin Said. Omg... that's sounds like fun. Ivy Said. I'll invite some friend. Diego said and brought out his Phone. Joaquin's house right? He asked. Of Course, idiot. Ivy said. I was just asking. He said.

So, I guess I have to thank this project because I finally became your friend. He said. I guess so too, Quin. Oh... Goodness, Please stop calling me quin. I'm not a girl. He said. But you were given a girl's name. I said. My name is Joaquin not Quinn. He said. Yes Quinn. I said. Raquel... He called. You won't stop calling me Raquel so I won't also stop calling you Quin. I said. So are you going home? He asked. Of course but I'll be back for the party. I said. OK, see you later. He said and we parted ways. I should really Call kelly back, I have been ignoring her calls and she doesn't deserve it, it's just that I don't want to put her in danger.

Rob Moss already knows someone is working with you. I mean he knew you might not be able to pull this alone but now he knows the people working with you are also out for him. Rafael said. And just then my phone rang. Hey! Xander. I said. Your friend is in danger. He said. My friend? You mean Kelly? I asked. Yes, she is in danger. He said. How is that possible? I tried to make this not to make this happen. I said. I think they tracked your Conversation with her. He said. Is she alright for now? I asked. Nothing has happened so far but she is in danger. Xander Said. What should we do now? I asked. You should call her and explain to her what's happening. I'll take Care of the rest. He said. OK, thank you. I said and hung up. What happened? Danielle asked. My friend is in danger. I said. I need to make a phone call. I said and excused myself. I immediately called Kelly but she didn't pick up. I tried over and over again. She picked after the seventh time. Hi, she said. Hi, are you okay? Where were you? I asked. I went for practice and left my phone in my bag. She said. Ohh... I'm Sorry. I'm Sorry I didn't call back, I'm sorry I left without a word, I'm sorry i shouted and told you leave when you were there to sympathize with me and I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I said. What do you mean by you couldn't protect me? She asked. Why I wanted to have nothing to do with you all these while was to protect you, as long as I'm with you, your life would be as risk. I said. What are you talking about? She asked. My Father was a Mafia. He was the second in command. And he was like that till my Mum Disguised and joined the Mafia just to source information. She was use as an underground spy in the FBI but in the process my father and Mother fell in love with each Other and my father always told my father secret only him and the Boss was aware of and wasn't supposed to tell anyone so she ratted them and killed those who tried to escape. That made my Father's boss furious and he felt betrayed and wanted a revenge and this revenge is to kill everyone who was related to him in anyway. My Father is not someone who has a family, other than us, he had no family and this made him want to kill anyone we know even we are not friends and that implies my Mum's friends, my sister and My friends too and that is why I don't have much friends because I don't make friends but then you came, you were so cool and I couldn't stop myself from being friends with you and my Mum wanted us to live a normal youthful life, Have friends, Go to parties, get drunk, have boyfriends. I also wanted that but then again she was snatched from me. I realized I had to protect by staying away from you but I guess from one of our Conversations, you were tracked. I said. There was silence. Kelly, Are you there? I asked. Yeah,she answered. Your life is in danger. I said. I heard. But that's the most amazing story I have ever heard. I should write a Novel about that. She said.  Are you Crazy? I asked. I'm serious about this. I said. I know, trust me, I know my life is in danger but this is interesting. She said. I have always wanted to be in this kind of situation. She said. Aren't you scared or something? I asked. Wow! So you had a Mafia father, I wished I had a Mafia as a father, it would be interesting. She said. I have a friend that would help you, you have to walk Closely with him and you would be fine. I said. My life is in danger and you just trust me to your friend. What if he dangerous too? I want to come meet you. I said. Kelly, please, I'm serious and worried about you and you think this is fun. I said. I think it's fun and I'm excited. She said. I'm just happy you are taking it lightly. I said. You should have told me from the beginning, you are the only special friend I have and I really wanted our friendship to last. It hurt you wanted to push me away. I thought it was because you couldn't get over the pain of your loosing your mother and your twin sister. She said. I'm sorry. I said. It's okay. I forgive you because you told me this exciting piece of information. She said. I love you. I said. I love you too. She said. I'll text you his number, please stay safe. I said. Sure , I'm so excited you spoke to me today. She said. I'm excited i did. I said. I'll talk to you later. I said and hung up. So how was it? How did she take it? Danielle asked. She took it in a better way. She took it in as fun. I said. Really? Looks like she is fun. Danielle said. She is crazy. I haven't seen someone so excited and wishes her father is a Mafia. Sometimes I question why I was born into this. I said. Even though my Parents are late,I was happy I was born into a Mafia family. My Dad's brothers were also Mafians. Danielle said. So you are happy ? I asked. Of Course, I'm one day, you'll be happy too. Danielle said. I don't think that day would ever come. I said. I'm just happy your friend is a strong girl. I would really like to meet her. Danielle Said. I'll invite her when school is over. I said. That would be awesome. She said. Anything yet?  I asked Rafael. I think they are spying on us they didn't track Kelly, someone told them about her. He said. Someone? How would someone find out about her. I only spoke to her once since I came here. I said. Maybe the person is watching you Closely. Could the person be from school? Danielle asked and just then, there was a loud sound and before we knew what was happening, there was sounds of gun Shots everywhere. Let's get out of here. Rafael said and we left . How are we going to escape? I asked. Shouldn't we fight back. It's not like we are cowards. It's dangerous, they are many. Let's just leave for today. Danielle said and we found a means of escape.

How did they find that place? Rafael asked in anger. The same person who found out about Kelly. Danielle said. Would the person really be in my school? Could it be Joaquin? Was that why he became friends with me? No, it's not possible. We aren't even that Close yet to talk about personal stuffs so it can't be him. I thought. What should we do now? I ask. We have another hide out. Let's go. Rafael said. What about our stuffs? I asked. We could get another one but we can't get another life. Let's get out of this place. Rafael said. Let's go, Irene. Danielle Said. OK, I said and we entered Danielle's house.
Wow!!! Why is this place so beautiful. I said as well got there. How did you guys even spot this hideout? I asked. It's for us. We didn't spot it, it was built for us. Danielle said. Built for you guys? I asked. No, for the three of us, Don't you know Mafians are rich people. Maybe they knew something lije this would happen because my mom told me about all the hide out. Danielle said. Wow! My mum never told me about anything so I wouldn't know but this is beautiful. I pray they don't find this hideout, it would be so sad if it gets destroyed. I said. And just then my phone rang

Hi, I said. Hey. Aren't you Coming? Joaquin asked. I'm sorry I can't. Something urgent came up and i have to take care of it. I said. I hope it isn't serious? He asked. No, please send my regards to Diego and Ivy, I'm Sorry I can't attend. I said. It's okay. Call me if you need any help. He said. Thank you but I wouldn't need any help. I have to go, I'll talk to you later . I said and hung up. I'm going to sleep. We should talk about what to do tomorrow. I still have Class. I said. Good night, Rene. Danielle said. Good night. I said and went upstairs.

So how was this Episode? Who else liked Kelly? She's Crazy. I love her. Rene sure didn't expect her to take the news lightly. Seems that Kelly is fun than I thought.
At first i wanted her to be scared but then again, it wouldn't fit her personality.
Please read, Comment, Vote for "Shivers" for watty awards 2022