Chapter two

I finally made to school...during lunch. I may or may not have gotten lost on my way...three times. But at least I made it right?

I walk into school and got stared at. I'm not someone who loves attention so me being me, I just bowed my head and went to the principal's office.
I walk into the office but it looks like he was in some kind of meeting with a man who looked like a stuck-up rich dude. He looks at me with disgust and turned to the principal.

Man: "I only want the best for my daughter and this school has not even met my least expectation!!"

Principal: "Sir I can assure you that we'll do better. It won't happen again sir."

Man: "I hope so. Or I'm shutting you down!!"

He said and left. Told you he was a stuck-up rich dude. I approached the principal who looked terrified but I really couldn't care less about it. I just need to get my schedule.

"You must be Levi Anderson." He said finally noticing my presence.

"Yes, I am. And I'm here for my schedule" I coldly stated.

"In this school we don't tolerate this sort of lateness young man but I'll pardon you as it's your first day" He takes a piece of paper and hands it to me. "Here. Now get to class after lunch."

I take the paper and left the office. As if planned, the bell rang signalling the end of lunch. Great.  I have to get to class and I don't know shit about this school.

"Hey you!!!" Someone screamed causing me to turn around. It was a boy approaching me. I'm not in the mood to talk now

"Sup bro. Seems you're new here" He said grinning

"Really? I couldn't tell?" I said sarcastically.

"Anyways, I'm Blake. Mind if I show you around?

I sigh "Listen dude, I'mma level with you here. I'm not in the mood for making friends with anyone right now so...yeah."

"Okay dude. Do ya thing." He walks away.

Finally. My first subject's maths. How pleasant. I tried to walk but then someone jumped on me. Judging by the familiar women's deodorant he's wearing, it's Jeremy.

"Heeyy Lee. Took you long enough. I almost thought you were kidnapped." He said

"Wow I feel so blessed. Thanks so much bro" I said

"That your schedule?" He takes it from me. "Awesome!! We have the same classes"

"Phew. That's great. At least I don't have to talk to anyone I don't know."

"Sure about that bro" We start walking to class... with him leading the way.

"What do you mean?" I furrow my eyebrows at him confused.

"The whole school's talking about you. You're popular on your first day" He says nudging me.

"That's not possible."

"Oh it is. Apparently, the ladies think you're cute."

"Oh" I shrugged

"That's all you're gonna say. 'Oh' "

"Well yeah. You know I ain't interested in all that drama of 'girls' "

"You be you dude. Just be you"

------------------------------------------------------
A/N

So what do you guys think? Tell me about it. And you can also share your own ideas concerning the story.

There's still a lot more coming so just sit back and enjoy.

Love y'all. xx