4

Minnie's POV
---------------------
I saw how flustered Karina got when she was talking to Winter . It was kinda cute . That's why I told Hikaru to invite one of Winters friends cause it's most likely a higher chance that Winter would listen to her friends rather than a group of complete strangers. So I told Hikaru to ask one of the girls that came in with her.

"Who do you want me to ask?"Hikaru asked.

"Maybe one of the girls that she came in with. Let's go with ... That Jennie girl." I told Hikaru

Hikaru nodded and went to find Jennie.

Later that day....

Noones POV
--------------------

Winter and her friends were driving back to her house. Since they all lived near each other they drive around and hang out with each other everyday. When they arrived at Winters house, Chuu parked the van and got off of it. Just a couple seconds later, the others followed. When they were off the van. They said goodbye so they could get ready for the party.

Kai and Bahiyyih walked back to their house.
Jennie and Solar had a race to their house .
YUNA and Ningning pulled out their bikes from Winter garage and biked home.
Jungkook, Chuu, and Beomgyu walked home together since they are all neighbors.
Miyeon and Winter went inside to get ready.

Elsewhere, Karina was with her friends as they were helping Hikaru set up for her party.

Soobin, Taehyung, and Yeonjun we're on the ladders hanging some random streamers and lights all around Hikaru's house.
Ryujin, Lisa, Heejin, Giselle, and Moonbyul all went for snacks and drinks .
Minnie, Hikaru, and Karina are setting up the outside

After a few hours the party had just begun..

Karinas POV
----------------------
Everything looked so cool . The boys did a great job with the streamers. People were loving the party.

I saw my friends so I went over to them .
Minnie and the girls were talking. The boys ran off somewhere else .

After a while a huge group of people entered the party. They look like the same amount of people from the morning. And then I saw Winter. She was wearing a full black suit.

She kinda looks hot in that suit. Wait what am I thinking . No I can't be thinking like that. My father wouldn't approve.

She was looking around as the group had a small huddle then split up. I decided to go talk to her .

" Hey Winter." I said as I tapped her shoulder. She seemed to jump at my touch . She turned around and put a huge smile across her face when she saw me.

"Hey Karina, your friends know how to make a party." She said. I kinda blushed but didn't know why.

" Yea they do i guess ." I said .I could feel myself blushing.

"You're blushing . It makes you look even cuter than how you looked before." She said with a small smirk forming.

" I thought you said I was hot though." I said as I could feel my face get hotter by the second.

"Can't you be both ." She said with a smirk that had grown twice as big as the one she had on before.

She is just so cute I thought, but the suit made her look hot . OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME ???? WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS . I MET THE GIRL EARLIER TODAY AND SHE MAKES ME BLUSH EVERYTIME I SEE HER!

After that interaction with Winter, she went off with her friends so I decided to go off with mine.

Noones POV Karinas side
-----------------------------------------
After about an hour , Karina and her friends decided to play truth or dare.