imagine 2 ( male reader)

Y/n, El, and Max were sitting in Max's room. Y/n was looking through magazines with El and Max was dancing around to music. El stopped when she got to a picture of Ralph macchio and Y/n could tell she was intrigued. Max sat next to Y/n and said to El. Oh you found Ralph macchio. Macchio? El asked very confused. He's the karate kid I said as Max tried to do a karate chop. He's so hot right I bet he's an amazing kisser. I bet your an amazing kisser Y/n mumbled under his breath Causing El who heard him to smirk.( Y/n had a huge crush on max and he has had this crush on her since they met). Is Mike a good kisser? Max asked causing Y/n to shoot her a look. Wow red your really that in love with Mike that you must know if he's a good kisser. Y/n teased earning him a playfull hit in the arm. I don't know he's my first boyfriend. El said innocently. Ex boyfriend Y/n corrected her.
It's okay he's gonna come crawling back to you. Max said patting El on the back.

Time skip.

Max and Y/n sat on Max's bed and watched TV until y/n looked down and saw Max hold his hand. He smiled at the thought of it before max paused the show and sat up causing Y/n to do the same. Can we talk about something. Max said shyly. Yeah sure what's up? I kind of. I like you! Max suddenly blurted out and before I knew what I was doing I had kissed her. You don't know how long I've wanted that. Y/n said smiling as he pulled away. You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to do that. Max said smiling back.