04

"Hey, Von

"Hey, Von. Are you awake?" Von could hear Sakari's voice in his sleep, and he lowly groaned to himself, raising his hand to press the intercom button on the wall.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm up. You need me?"

"Yes please." She responded, and he lifted his body from the bed, yawning as he did so.

"You can eat breakfast before you come up if you want." She said a few seconds later.

"Nah. I'll come to you first, just let me get dressed real quick." He told her, before standing to his feet.

It took him a few minutes to complete his morning routine, and then he dressed in a pair of black jeans with a matching hoodie since it was in the low 60s° today, surprisingly.

He pulled his dreads back into a ponytail, and then he finally left out of the small house.

Arriving to Sakari's room about two minutes later, he lifted his fist to knock on the door a few times.

"It's open." She called, and he turned the knob, walking inside.

His eyes took a quick glance around her room, decorated in mostly gray and white, and surprisingly, it was simple. He expected her to have a full on pink splattered, modern, girl room, but it was kind of the opposite.

She had a king sized bed with a nice comforter sheet and a plush cover, and there was a diamond chandelier in the middle of the ceiling. Money.

She had a mirror designed nightstand on each side of her large bed, and it had silver linings. There was a large 120in LCD flat screen TV standing on an even larger mirror dresser. Again, money.

On the far side of her huge room was a chill area, separated by what he was guessing was her bathroom. Everything in this house seemed to be bigger than his previous apartment.

"Wassup mama? You need help?" He mumbled, reaching over after seeing her struggling, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, crying softly to herself.

"Don't cry. It's okay to get help sometimes." He told her, picking her up from the bed.

"Thank you. I'm not crying because I couldn't do it. I'm just embarrassed. I go through it with every caretaker." She shrugged, wiping her face.

"Don't be. I ain't nobody. What do you need to do? I can smell you done already brushed your teeth." He chuckled, her cool mint breath right in his face.

"Oh wow. Well you way too damn close then." She pushed his face back, and he laughed, making her smile.

"Sakari you need to order your cl-," Kimora cut herself off, an instant frown gracing her face after laying eyes on her daughter being held by her thighs in the arms of Dayvon.

"Oh my god mama, why don't you ever knock?" Sakari quickly grabbed Von's arms, getting out of them and hesitantly standing on her own feet.

She held his large biceps to keep herself steady, ultimately deciding to sit on the bed until the soreness in her legs soothed.