imformations

start

hi l'm elizabeth swan. the older daughter of charlie swan and renée dwyer and sister of isabella swan.elizabeth is 1 years older than isabella. after isabella born.elizabeth became a ballerina . so after 5 years she win a lot of awards and became a champion of ballet . charlie discover that isabella is not his daughter because renée cheated on him with one of his friends.so when renée ask for divorce.she take both kids with her.then charlie feel contrition. isabella start to hate elizabeth thinking that elizabeth destroy her life so she became a spoiled brat.isabella abused elizabeth everyday. hurt her. hit her. says that she useless. ugly. even when isabella do a problem she says that elizabeth did the problem.but when charlie mother died she have a lot of money like millions dollars she give the money to elizabeth. isabella think that the money is for herself when she will moves to forks with elizabeth. elizabeth have the money and with the chapmions that she have. she buy a house for herself there when elizabeth turn to 12 years old she descover that she have powers like elemants she have control over fire/air/water/earth/matel/telekinis/weather control.....

so we will go to forks but last go to the past to see how did this start...

TBC

queen of volturi  /volturi kings love story/जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें