With another

"Journal entry #
It's been about a month since we got home from Amphibia. Things have changed in our friend group. We still hang out but Anne and Sasha are together. Sure their relationship was good at first but Sasha slowly went back to her manipulative ways. Anyways I'm going to close this entry off. Me and Sasha are going to Anne's to hang out!"
I close the journal. Then I throw on some shoes and head out. Thankfully my family didn't move. After my disappearance my dad quit his job and found a new one here.
I walk up to the front door and knock. Anne opens the door. "Mar-Mar your here!" Anne hugs me and we walk to her room. "Sash, your already here!" I say while sitting down. "My mom drove me." Anne sits down next to Sasha and I sit in front of them. Anne looks over to Sasha then looks at her hand. It's getting really tense. "We have a nice conversation going on." I joke. Sasha looks up from her phone. "We should play Scare Dare." Sasha declares. I pull out the book of losers and flip to the newest page. Sasha watches closely. "Wait flip back a page." I flip back. It's the page that has Polly and Sprig's name on it. Anne looks away. "Did you guys have a sleepover without me?" Sasha looks at Anne. "We always have sleepovers together!?" Anne looks back at Sasha. "It was just one, Sash." Anne reply's. "This was before we went back to Wartwood." I say. "So I guess you don't need me for sleepovers anymore." Sasha says. "No that's not what we mean Sash." I say. "You've been like this since we left Amphibia, Sasha." Anne snaps. "You've gone back to how you were." "What are you talking about Anne?!" Sasha snaps back. She grabs Anne's hand. Anne looks at Sasha and Sasha gives her the glare. "Never mind." Anne says under her breath.
Tiny time-skip
We ended up watching a movie until Sasha had to leave. *Sniff sniff* I look over to Anne and I see her balled up. "Anne, are you ok?" I rush to her side. She looks at me and when I get a good look at her face I can see her face is damp. "Anne, what's wrong?" I ask again. "N-nothing don't w-worry about me." I bet Sasha is the reason she's crying..