A long night

"I-I'm fine don't w-worry about me." I lie. "Sure you are." Marcy responds. "What's wrong?" Marcy repeats. I sniffle. "S-Sasha.. she's changed!" I raise my voice. "I-I don't wanna be with her anymore! When I disagree with her she will grab my h-hand and squeeze it.. she then will give me that glare!" I turn at Marcy. She has tears in her eyes. "I'm so sorry." Marcy says. "I'm so sorry I just sat there and let her do that to you." She then jumps on me and gives the tightest hug ever imagine able. "I'm sorry." She repeats. "Hey Mar-Mar," I start to play with her hair. "Don't be sorry it's not your fault." I say trying to comfort her. Her hug loosens and her head falls onto my lap to where it's facing me. She looks so pretty like that. With the soft glow of the computer lighting up her face. I hope this moment never ends.
Time skip
Im the first to wake up but I was also the first to fall asleep. My computer is shut and is laying at the end of the bed. I turn my head and see Marcy cuddling up to me. My face turns red. Marcy groans and I pretend to be asleep. "Anna-banana it's time to *yawn* wake up." Marcy gets off me and sits up. "I'm awake." I say while I sit up. Marcy gets off the bed and walks to her bag. "*shriek* Oh no." Marcy says. "What's wrong Mar-Mar?" I question. "I forgot to bring clothes." She flops on the ground. "You can borrow mine?" She whips her head at me. "Really!" She shrieks. "Thank you!" She gets up and hugs me. I get off the bed and pick out some clothes for Marcy and then myself. "I'm going to the bathroom to change!" Marcy runs out of the room. I then change into new clothes and sit on my bed. *Knock knock* "Come in!" I say. Marcy walks in. "There was a knock on the front door. Don't worry though because your mom got it!" She says and sits down right next to me. "I wonder who it was." Right as I say that Sasha appears in the doorway. "Oh no." I whisper.