02

"Where are you two going?" a random Viking shouted twords Hiccup and Magnus, who were running out of the blacksmiths with Hiccup's bolas shooting machine.

"Yeah we know!" Hiccup shouted back at the man, not once stopping his running.

"Magnus! Hiccup!" "We'll be right back!"  this time Magnus shouted back at the random Viking as the two teens kept on running.

They didn't stop until they've reached Berk's cliff among the house's. Hiccup quickly set up his machine, and in seconds short had it pointing twords the night sky.

Magnus loosely gripped Hiccup's yak vest as he himself looked around the sky. Hiccup squinted his eyes "Come on. Give me something to shoot at. Give me something to shoot at" 

As Hiccup muttered to himself, Magnus couldn't help but glance at a white figure in the sky. He looked twords it, and saw it falling to the ground rather quickly. Before the male could even get a better look at what that thing was, it had already disappeared from his line of site. 

Magnus furrowed his eyebrows. He turned his head to tell Hiccup about what he saw, but the young Viking was soon shot backwards, making Magnus fall back as well. The pair quickly got onto their knees and watched as the figure that Hiccup shot went down. Magnus's eyes widened as he saw the figure fall beyond their line of eyesight. It was the Night Fury.

Magnus and Hiccup slowly stood up and turned to each other, still a bit shocked. Suddenly their faces broke out into happy smiles. Hiccup opened his arms up, and Magnus was quick to envelop Hiccup into a hug as the two cheered "I hit it!" "Yes! You hit it!"

They soon let go of each other and moved from one another, bright smiles still present on their faces. But their happy mood was quickly overshadowed by the Monstrous Nightmare that now stood in front of them.

Magnus gasped and slowly backed up. Hiccup on the other hand just looked at the Nightmare with a troubled look "Way to ruin the mood"

Magnus looked between Hiccup and the Monstrous Nightmare, waiting for something to happen. And something did happen. 

The Monstrous Nightmare soon struck, and whilst Magnus rolled out of the way, Hiccup was left being chased by the dragon. 

"Hiccup!" Magnus called after the running Viking, stumbling to his feet so he could run after the unfortunate teen and hungry dragon.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup avoided yet another fire blast from the dragon, and hid behind one of Berk's wooden pillars. Fire soon surrounded Hiccup as the Nightmare aimed at the pillar. The teen covered his head, and when the fire stopped coming, he looked to his side to see if the Nightmare was still there. It was, of course, but it circled Hiccup from the other side. It opened it jaws, ready to strike, when yelling came from beside it. 

This made the dragon seize his movement to look twords the sound, only to be met with one of the mallet's that were just laying around. Hiccup gasped and turned to see what was going on. There stood Magnus with a mallet in his hand's, standing right in front of a even more pissed Monstrous Nightmare. Magnus visibly shivered when the dragon growled at him, but made no further move to back down. Just when the dragon pounced twords Magnus, a foot came flying into it's face. 

There stood Stoick the Vast in front of the Monstrous Nightmare. As Stoick fixed his helmet, which has now slightly slid off of his head, the dragon made a move to shoot at him, but he was all out of shots.

"You're all out" Stoick commented, and with his bare fists hit the Nightmare once, twice. It took no more punches for the dragon to back out of it, flying away from the strong Viking in defeat.