Chapter 3_Sleeping

Days after

Sparta: {Raptor hasn't spoken to me in days...}

Without realizing it, Sparta was facing the door to Raptor's room, motionless. Perhaps he expected Raptor to show his face first, but at that moment the minor saw the door open, it was Raptor, who was surprised to see the minor

Raptor: w-what are you doing here? {What he does here? Oh what a shame, I don't even want to look him in the eye} *turns aside* you should be with the others.

Sparta: *turns her cheeks a little red and turns to the other side* the others went to buy food and other things at the supermarket, I don't think they'll be back in a while

Raptor: emm well, if you don't occupy anything else you can go, bye-bye *tries to return to his room but feels the minor's grip*

Sparta: Raptor and-me, w-well, about the ot-another day *nervous* {why am I so nervous, it's just Raptor... Well, Raptor never did that before, is that why I'm like this? ...}

Raptor: we don't have to talk, just forget it, it was my mistake *sad* and please leave me alone

Sparta: I will not leave you! Not until you tell me, why did you do it? Why did you kiss me...? Is it that you liked it?

Raptor: hahaha... *Disheartened laugh* Do I like you? Also, if I like you, why would I tell you? That was just to make the recording, nothing else... {I really love you, but I don't know how to say it}

Sparta: ouh.. really? J-just .. that? .. *tears* that's good, I thought you liked it .. but how could I even think about that? Anyway, I don't like you. Goodbye. *runs to his room*

Raptor: wait, wait Sparta!! *runs after him* that's not what I meant! *hears the door slamming in the room*

Sparta: just leave me alone!!! *Sits against the door* I don't want to see you! At least not right now... *Hugs his knees, hiding his face*

Raptor: Sparta please! Open the door! *He gave a not so strong knock and leaned his forehead on the door*

Sparta: *opens the door with her head down* what do you want? Say it quickly so that... I can go take a bath(?)

Raptor: Sparta! Look at me Sparta *grabs her chin and lifts her head* don't cry Sparta

Sparta: *looks away* please leave me, just go, I don't want to see you, not right now, *turns to leave*

Raptor: no Sparta wait *grabs him by the arm* don't go...

Sparta: *tries to let go* ... Let me Raptor... I don't want to fight

Raptor: Sparta don't go away, I didn't mean that yo-yo... *Turns him around and hugs him, sticks to his ear* I love you Spartita *puts her face on Sparta's shoulder*

Sparta: Raptor... Please don't do this to me, don't get your hopes up *tears* don't tell me that, I'm very naive and I'm going to believe it, and I don't want that *hugs him too and starts crying* don't make me this Raptor, please not you

Raptor: *separates from Sparta's shoulder* I won't do that to you, I really love you *kisses her forehead, then rests her forehead on Sparta's*
Believe me, I'm just telling you I love you, I'm not going to leave you alone, I'll stay with you *gives him a short kiss on the lips*

Sparta: *shock* ... I-I don't know what to say *turns a little red* w-why me? I mean I'm n-not d-attractive at all *lowers head a little*

Raptor: I like you just the way you are, I wouldn't change anything about you, *gives him another kiss on the forehead*

Sparta: This is a bit embarrassing, what if someone sees us? Apart- *becomes redder*

Raptor: *carries him like a princess* what were you saying? If we go in nobody will see us, *enters the room and closes the door* here nobody will see us Sparta

Sparta: no, wait, I want to sleep Raptor, please put me down *tries to get down*

Raptor: *puts him on the bed* well sleep, I'm going to take a shower *goes to the bathroom*

Sparta: good(?) *Lies down and covers up to sleep*

Later

Raptor: *comes out of the bathroom and sees Sparta asleep* there's Sparta, you don't know how long I've felt this way about you *lays down next to Sparta and hugs him* I love you so much Sparta, my Sparta *kisses her on the cheek front lies down to sleep *

Sparta: *opens one eye* whispers* there's Raptor, I've loved you for a long time too *closes her eyes again and falls asleep hugging Raptor*

I know it took me a while but here it is, it's that I went to face-to-face and I don't have time other than that I get away from this for a while