Chapter 5: WHAT?!

You where sat in your room doing revision however more like dazing into space you heard a knock a at the door thinking it was ten and said "come in"however it wasn't ten it was 001, you couldn't hold back the smile plastered on your face. Worryingly he didn't have the same smile instead he looked dead serious like someone had just died he walked over not saying a word and sat down on your bed he looked you in the eyes and said" I know I should of told you this a long time ago but I can't do this relationship I hate sneaking around and after thinking I would never see you again I met someone I member of staff the nurse in the medical room I'm so sorry but I was eighteen twenty now and well I needed someone and you weren't here I'm so sorry y/n" You couldn't believe your ears you could feel your heart and soul slowly drifting away from your body leaving you an icy cold stone as a replacement what kind of explanation was that he told you he would help you escape no matter what and that he would escape too and find you because he only wanted to be with you and only you but clearly it was all lie just like every other sentimental thing he had ever said you had tears staining you cheeks sobbing but after thought you looked up at him he did look truly sorry however you dropped your face to a cold unloving deathly emotion and stared him right in the eyes and said "I'm not" got up and walked out leaving him in complete devastation if he thought you would be the girl to cry and whimper over a boy he was wrong. Just as you closed the door 010 walked up to you "hey four I was just about to knock for you you wanna play" he said clearly excited but you couldn't not now you needed time to process everything you had just heard"not now sorry"you said in a hushed tone and walked of you felt kind of bad but gaming is not what you wanted to do right now you didn't know where you where going you just walked.
You looked back one last time to see 010 stand confused as 001 left your room he took one look at him and then back to you he was clearly trying to piece it together but just couldn't quite figure out what 001 must of done to upset you as no one knew about your relationship well now ex-relationship.