ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕝 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥???

After my first class was over I got up and walked out the door as quickly as possible to get away from Eddie.But unfortunately he caught up to me.Hey,woah woah,were you going princess,he said with a smirk.None of your business and stop for the love of God calling me princess,I shouted at him. He looked surprised that I actually shouted at him.I went to my next class that thankfully wasn't with him.

After I finished my second class It was time for lunch.The time i dreaded most.I walked into the lunch room and got my tray.

Thats when i heard Chrissy calling me over to her table.I wasn't popular but i knew most of the popular people at the table.I went to sit with her and felt ssomeone staring at me.Chrissy told me that eddie was looking at me.

I looked over and saw him staring at me.That's about the time he jumped up and the table and started yelling,If your not into band or parties,Or a game where you through a ball into a laundry basket.Janson stood up and said you want something freak.Eddie then make devil horns and some demon noises and jumped back off of the table.

I just scoffed and rolled my eyes.I looked at Chrissy,she seemed different today.She just seemed out of it.I know she had been having some trouble at home but,this seemed to be more than home trouble.Are you okay,I leaned over to ask.Yeah I'm fine.

I didn't really believe her but, that's when the bell rang for the pep rally in the gym .When we got to the gym Chrissy had to go with her cheer squad.I was alone yet again.I felt someone come and stand next to me.I looked over and saw Eddie right beside me.Why'd you not sit with me at lunch darling, Eddie said leaning over.Because I don't sit with people who are in a cult,I snapped at him.He just smirked and looked away from me.

When the principal released us from the gym,I started walking out of the gym when I felt someone grab my hand and pull me into a corner.I turned to see who it was and it turned out to be Lucas Sinclair.I knew him fairly good.What do you want Lucas,I asked.Listen so you know the championship game is tonight right?Lucas asked.Yeah,I responded.Well.....the hellfire club is tonight and I can't make it,and they need a sub to play while I'm not there....Sooo...I was wonder if you wou-,No no no I am not going to go to be your sub for some cult.I told Lucas.And I'm especially not subing when Eddie is going to be there.

If you go I won't tell anyone that you made out with chase under the stairs.(I have no clue who chase is just pretend he is a character in stranger things)I look at him wide eyed like he was crazy,how do you know about that.I asked concerned.I saw you two,Lucas replied.Fine I will go but if you tell anyone,I mean anyone I will kill you,I said.

Lucas p.o.v.

I went to tell Dustin and Mike that I found a sub for tonight.Dustin, Mike I said as I ran down the hall to catch up with them.I found a sub,I found a sub,I said trying to catch my breath.Who did you find,asked Dustin.Y/N Y/L/N,I said.They both looked at each other confused.You know Eddie is going to be there and Eddie and Y/n hate each other right?Mike said.Yeah bu-,so how did you get her to sub for you , Dustin asked.Well I know a secret no one else dose and I used it against her so she couldn't say no,I said.Thus is going to be a fun night, Dustin said.

Back to Y/ p.o.v.

I can't believe I said yes,I should've just let him tell everyone that I made out with chance.Ughh...or I could have just killed him right there,I thought.That's when I looked out the window and saw Chrissy walking off the lacrosse field and into the woods. I was going to see what she was doing when I remember she said that her and janson had a date tonight.So I thought she would be fine.I outside since school was over and got in my car and drove home.

Eddie's p.o.v.

You what!I shouted at Dustin and Mike.Listen Eddie I know you two don't get along but this could be you chance to come clean and say you like her, Dustin replied.I don't like her,I said sternly.Then why are you always staring at her when she isn't look,or blushing when she walks by?Mike asked.I don't stare at her and I definitely DO NOT blush around her,I yelled at them.I was so mad that I just got up and walked away.I don't like Y/N,ok maybe I stare at her but that's normal to stare,right????

🌸-------------------------------🌸
I hope you guys enjoy this part.I will try to write another part tonight

Word count 866
Puplished We'd,June 15 8:24

Word count 866Puplished We'd,June 15 8:24

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I love this man♥️🌸