4

The taxi stoped and Lori payed the driver. Natasha mind was in shambles and she felt fear like never before. Take Nat home, she is losing it. Nat doesn't want to face all the reporters who are ready to ruin her career in F1 before it even starts.

I can do this. she thought to herself.

No, no she can't. Some worker led Nat and Lori to the back room. Lori was looking at some papers she was handed and Nat noticed shocked looks. Two men acting like they saw a ghost. Come on i am not the prettiest but please, at least i look alive, i think.

Charles and Sebastian, old teammates, how poetic. Nat felt like she was a dog in-between a break up.

"Exuse me lady, this room is just for drivers." said the lady in red clothes. She was standing next to Charles, his PR.

"Good thing i am one then." Nat couldn't help it, that tounge was faster.

"Rowel." Natasha pointed at the schedule for the press on the wall. "Natasha Rowel. Nice to meet you."

"Ah, nice to meet you Natasha. I am Sebastian. I am so sorry for acting like this, i must admit you surprised me." He stepped forward and shook hands.

"Again i apologize for acting like this but we don't get the chance to see a female f1 driver every day. Especially not as pretty as you." he jokingly winked.

"Its fine, just dont let it happen again."

"Eh, ahem. I am Charles, its a pleasure to meet you mlle Natasha."( ms )

"Nice to meet you too monsieur Charles." (mrs)

"Sais tu parler francais?" ( You speak french?)

"Un peu." ( A little bit. )

"Pourquoi parles-tu français je m'ennuie. J'aime plus l'allemand" (Why are you speaking French i am bored. I like German more.) Seb crossed his arms and pouted.

"Ich kann Deutch sprahen. Ich lerne Deutch im Schule." ( I can also speak German. I learned german in School. )

"Wow.Wie viele Sprachen sprechen Sie?" he smiled brightly.
(How many laungages do you speak?)

"Genügend." ( Enough. )

"10 minutes untill entrence!" someone shouted.

"Are you nervous? I mean i was shacking like crazy when i was just announced a driver and went to my first press." Lecler said.

"I dont know. Its weird, they are all going to ignore everything i say and write about me being a woman."

"Well at least you don't have to worry about saying something stupid." Nat laughed at Sebastians bad joke, but really. What will they think?

"Now seriously if you feel uncomfortable by a question just kick my leg under the table or something and i will shut them up."

"Thank you Sebastian, but i can handle myself."

"Just keep that in mind, we are here. Also call me Seb." jokingly pushed her with his elbow.

The room was full of reporters. Natasha was announced last. So we were seated in order Charles, Seb and than Nat. It wasn't so scary, she was confident in herself and acted like she was. Nat got so many similar questions.

What is it like to be a girl driver? How are you going to handle being the only girl? Are you afraid of being crushed by men here? Do you have a crush on some driver?......

"I would just like to ask. Are you aware that there are two more drivers here." Seb joked.

"Ok then this is a question for Sebastian. How do you feel about a woman being an f1 driver?"