The Storm of Trouble...

It's now been four weeks since Kirijo has decided to train Hikaru, Michiyo, Alex, and Souhei to become the Titans.  Days started to blur together for the four, and their classmates will tell you...to them it seemed like Hikaru, Souhei, Alex, and Michiyo were in a world of their own.

It was a Monday morning, Michiyo quietly, but swiftly made her way to class. She did finish her homework and had Hikaru's with her. Michiyo had a feeling that Hikaru would not show up to class this morning. As she made it to her desk Michiyo started to get ready for class. Right about that time Alex and Souhei walked in. The two walked to their desk, which had been moved to near Hikaru and Michiyo. For Souhei he sat in front of Hikaru while Alex sat in front of Michiyo.

"Ah Micchy is RuRu not coming?"Alex asked

"Stop calling me Micchy please," Michiyo said "And no I don't think so, the weather outside is nice for a nap."

Souhei looked outside and sighed.

"Ah, lucky Hikaru is a genius..."Souhei replied

"SoSo you do know that Micchy is a genius also."Alex replied

"Photographic memory isn't something to be so proud of..."Michiyo replied

The two boys looked at each other when they noticed the girl's change in personality. The two boys sat in the desk and prepared for their day full of lessons.

——————————————————-

Hikaru Sawamura took in a deep breath of the fresh air, and stretched. To Hikaru this was the life. She couldn't think of anything more relaxing. She was laying on a awning. Her feet were hanging off, and she dangled them happily. This was Hikaru's nap spot, it was quite and —however loud voices woke Hikaru up....well most of the time it was quite.

"You should just shut up!"A voice shouted

Hikaru heard something crunch against the ground. Hikaru rolled over on her side and tried to ignore it. She wasn't one for getting her nose into other people's problems...but Hikaru had the gnawing feeling coming on her again. Hikaru sighed and rolled over where she could see what was happening. She saw a boy getting pushed down into the dirt by a group of kids.

"Why can't you just realize that no one likes you?"the leader said

With that the kids left. Hikaru watched as the boy got up and dusted himself off then he started to walk under the awning. Hikaru used this time to size up the boy...he had brown hair and ruby eyes. He seemed like someone who would be afraid of his own shadow.

"Why can't people like me?"he asked

Hikaru sighed and started to kick her feet of the edge of the awning.

"Does it really matter if no one likes you?"Hikaru asked