Timeline

Apr. 20, xx01 - Thanais de Alger Obelia's birth (Anastasius and Claude's father)
Aug. 25, xx01 - Audrey Maxwell's birth (Anastasius's mother) (soon-to-be Empress Audrey de Alger Obelia)
Nov. 14, xx01 - Andrew Arlanta's birth.
June 30, xx03 - Ava Flower's birth (Claude's mother) (soon-to-be concubine of Thanais de Alger Obelia)
Nov. 30, xx04 - Issac de Siodonna's birth.
June 8, xx05 - Fredrick (David)'s birth.
Apr. 19, xx06 - Lewis's (Fredrick's assistant; last name NA) birth.
Aug. 5, xx06 - Andrea's (Diana's adopted mother; last name NA) birth.
Sept. 20, xx18 - Thanais de Alger Obelia marries Audrey Maxwell, and they then become Emperor and Empress. 
Jan. 21, xx20 - Anastasius de Alger Obelia's birth
July 15, xx20 - Jonah de Siodonna's birth.
July 30, xx20 - Patrick O'Neil's birth.
Jan. 22, xx21 - Anastasius became crown prince.
Apr. 20, xx22 - Thanais and Ava meet by chance and fall in love at first sight. 
May 1, xx22 - Jeor of the Beastmen's birth.
Feb. 28, xx23 - Claude de Alger Obelia's birth
Mar. 8, xx23 - Amber (O'Neil)'s birth.
Dec. 16, xx23 - Viviane (de Siodonna)'s birth.
Apr. 16, xx24 - Diana de Siodonna's birth
Mar. 8, xx28 - Anastasius and Claude met and became loyal brothers.
June 10, xx28 - Empress Audrey de Alger Obelia (Anastasius's mother) attacks and injures Claude's holy/divine/mana beast.
Sept. 20, xx32 - Claude and Penelope Judith became engaged/betroth by the Emperor (Claude's and Anastasius's father).
Jan. 30, xx34 - Anastasius's beautillion and possessing of Aeternitas.
Jan. 31, xx37 - Claude's beautillion, humiliated by Anastasius who stole his escort (Penelope) before entering the ballroom.
May 6, xx37 - Emperor Thanais de Alger Obelia (Claude's and Anastasius's father) and Empress Audrey de Alger Obelia (Anastasius's mother) die of unknown causes (poison), and Anastasius becomes emperor.
May 10, xx37 - Anastasius suffocates  Ava with a pillow and kill's her just to cause Claude the pain of losing someone he loves dearly. 
May 8, xx39 - Max (David)'s birth.
June 2, xx39 - Penelope holds off the brothel to get Anastasius, now emperor's attention. 
Feb. 2, xx40 -Jorden David's birth.
July 6, xx40 - Claude catches Penelope and Anastasius in bed together and broke the brothel off. 
Sept. 20, xx40 - Caleb (David)'s birth.
Dec. 20, xx40 - Claude coup d'état success, Penelope runs to the Alpheus duchy for her's and unborn Jennette's safety, and Claude becomes emperor. 
Dec. 30, xx40 - Claude's harem expands.
Mar. 6, xx41 - Jennette's birth and Penelope's vow/oath before dying.
Aug. 1, xx41 - James (David)'s birth.
Nov. 15, xx41 - Duke Roger Alpheus attempts to proclaim Jennette's existence to Claude but was stopped by Rosaline Margarita.
Feb. 28, xx42 - Claude meets Diana and falls in love with her.
Apr. 22, xx42 - Diana informs Claude of her pregnancy.
Apr. 29, xx42 - Regulus Arlanta's birth.
May 22, xx42 - Nickalus (David)'s birth.
June 20, xx42 - Claude and Diana were informed of her (Diana's) possible death if she has her twins which led to an argument that led Diana to be trapped inside Ruby Palace with the concubines.
July 18, xx42 - Claude attempts to convince Diana in aborting the twins that would kill at birth, but declines and tells Claude to love them as he loves her.
July 29, xx42 - Jackson (David)'s birth.
Oct. 18, xx42 - Daniel (David)'s birth.
Dec. 3, xx42 - Ambrose and Athanasia's birth, Diana's death by Anastasius's plot, the massacre of Ruby Palace, and Ambrose and Athanasia left behind alive by Lilian York's begging for their lives to be speared. 
Dec. 9, xx42 - Claude uses black magic to erase the pain of losing Diana, which resulted in him erasing memories of Diana and their twins. 
Jan. 12, xx43 - Charolette's birth.
Mar. 17, xx43 - Amon de Siodonna's birth.
June 19, xx44 - Amber O'Neil's birth.
July 14, xx44 - Carla (David)'s birth.
Oct. 8, xx44 - Brenda (David)'s birth.
Sept. 23, xx45 - Bridget (David)'s birth.
Dec. 3, xx46 - Ambrose starts to question if Claude loves them or not.
Dec. 5, xx46 - Charles O'Neil's birth. 
Dec. 21, xx46 - Selene (David)'s birth.
Mar. 30, xx47 - Ambrose informs Athanasia that he can't love someone who he never met or never visits, but promises that he'll give their father one last chance to make it up for them.
Feb. 3, xx48 - Ambrose excels in mana/magic, meets Fredrick a father figure of his, and gets his holy/divine/mana beast sometime that year. 
Dec. 3, xx51 - Ambrose and Athanasia finally meet their father (Claude), Ambrose didn't get a good impression of him and informs Athanasia that their father's last chance at loving them would be five years from then on their debutant/beautillion ball. 
Dec. 3, xx56 - Ambrose's and Athanasia's debutant/beautillion ball, Jennette's introduction, Ambrose meeting Anastasius/Aeternitas, Ambrose leaving Obelia Empire after vowing that he'll return for Athanasia and Lilian (Lily) York, Ambrose meeting Charolette and the orphans held by slavers. 
Feb. 4, xx57 - Ambrose and company arrives at the Arlanta border to meet up with Lewis, Fredrick's assistant, who led the group to meet up with Fredrick who would handle the rest. 
Feb. 20, xx57 - Fredrick officially adopts the orphans and became Charolette's guardian.
Feb. 23, xx57 - Fredrick enrolls his adopted children and ward into Arlanta Academy.
Mar. 1, xx57 - 
May 4, xx57 - Ambrose arrives in Siodonna kingdom and met Andrea who tells him more about his mother, Diana. Then meets the rest of his maternal family, who told him more about his mother, and told them more about all that happened to him and Athanasia after their mother's (Diana's) death.
May 4, xx58 - Charolett and the orphans (except for two) arrive in the Siodonna Kingdom after graduating from Arlanta Academy and met up with Ambrose, who told them what he found out about his mother and maternal side of the family. Then plotted with them on making a new empire for those like them. 
Apr. 3, xx59 - Conquered three of the five kingdoms that they planned on conquering. Ambrose and Charolette finally admitted their feelings for each other and started courting. Carla also found out that her feelings for the Crown Prince of Arlanta (Regulus Arlanta) are genuine and informed the group that she's in love with him. 
Apr. 3, xx60 - Ambrose and company (minus two) had conquered all five kingdoms and created a new empire that they agreed to name Imperium Empire. Ambrose asked Charolette to marry him, who was happy to accept; and sent Carla back to the Arlanta Kingdom to inform the other two and their mentors of their contest but also so she can be with Regulus. Celebrations also began when the commoners were informed that a much better person is crowned emperor of the newly established empire that which they now reside. 
Sept. 3, xx60 - Ambrose left on foot to go and retrieve his twin sister and nanny leaving the empire to Charolette (betroth) and James (advisor) to overlook the empire in his stead. All the while hoping to surprise his twin and nanny on their birthday. 
Dec. 3, xx60 - Ambrose finally makes it to Obelia Empire and noticed several changes, but shrugged them off before heading to the palace which he found was crowded in the center. When he saw Athanasia being hung, he ran as fast as he could to reach her before she dies, but found she already died the moment the hatch was released. He vowed to everyone that he will destroy the Obelia Empire for what they have done to his beloved twin before disappearing in front of their eyes and appearing in the Imperium Empire courtyard. The told his friends of all that happened, and all decided on making the Obelia Empire pay for their crimes, and make the Emperor of Obelia and his false princess suffer before they die. They then made plans to make it work and scheduled it step by step.
Dec. 10,  xx60 - Daniel, Max, and Jorden capture Anastasius and take him back to Imperium Empire where they threw him into the dungeons naked.
Dec. 13, xx60 - Ambrose questions Anastasius after bringing him clothes. More plans were made for the war against the Obelia Empire.
Feb. 1, xx61 - Ambrose and Charollette get married.
Feb. 6, xx61 - Declaration of war is sent to Obelia Empire.
Feb. 20, xx61 - The first battle begins. Ambrose and Imperium army stays in Siodonna for a few days to help gather the Siodonna Kingdoms army before heading to meet up with the Arlanta Kingdom army. Antasisus gets tortured by the king (Issac) and the crown prince (Jonah) of the Siodonna Kingdom for his hand in Diana's death.
Feb. 24, xx61 - Ambrose captures Felix and the Obelian Empire army is destroyed. Ambrose meets Lucas; who gives Ambrose information about Aeternitas.
Mar. 3, xx61 - Jennette's marriage was postponed because of the war. Ambrose splits his army to capture the nobles in the country; villages joined them. 
Mar. 6, xx61 - Most of the nobles were captured. Obelia Empire City and Palace were attacked and everyone within was taken as prisoners, including Claude and Jennette. The rest of the nobles were captured at the same time as the attack. Obelia Empire was then destroyed for all to see, permitly erasing Obelia Empire off the map.
Mar. 13, xx61 - Arrives back to the Siodonna Kingdom for a rest. The main prisoners; Claude, Jennette, and Anastasius were tortured by Ambrose, Issac, and Jonah.
Mar. 20, xx61 - Ambrose and his army, including the other two kingdoms' armies, arrive in Imperium Empire. 
Mar. 22, xx61 - Surround nations royals and government officials arrive at Imperium Empire to help with the trials and judgments of the prisoners. Trials, judgment, and punishment were carried out. 
Mar. 25, xx61 - One hundred people, including Jennette, Felix Roban, Ijikiel Alpheus, Roger Alpheus, and Rosalie Margarita were executed. Ambrose was informed by Charolette that he was going to be a father. 
Mar. 28, xx61 - The announcement of Charolette's pregnancy.
Mar. 29, xx61 - The celebration of Charolette's pregnancy begins. 
Mar. 30, xx61 - Ambrose talks to and rejects Claude.
Jun. 18, xx61 - Carla and Regulus Arlanta marry. 
Aug. 20, xx61 - Bridget and Amon de Siodonna marry.
Nov. 1, xx61 - Twins (boy and girl) William and Ester de Atlas Imperium were born.
Jan. 3, xx62 - Charolette introduces the twins to Claude for the first and last time.
May 1, xx62 - Bridget gives birth to a son by Amon. 
May 4, xx62 - Carla gives birth to a daughter by Regulus.
June 5, xx65 - Charolette gives birth to a son, who was named Issac after his maternal grandfather.
Dec. 9, xx65 - Issac de Siodonna retires as king and stays in Imperium Empire to be with his namesake.
Apr. 9, xx 67 - Charoletter gives birth to a daughter, who was named Athanasia. 
Mar. 22, xx71 - Anastasius is executed.
Mar. 24, xx71 - Claude goes suicide, and Ambrose finally forgives him after amitted to himself what he exactly wanted. 
Mar. 25, xx71 - Ambrose depress, and Charolette sends in their four children to cheer him up.
Jun. 26, xx80 - Issac de Siodonna dies.
Oct. 5, x135 - Charolette dies, and Ambrose passes titles over to his son but stays to be around his family.
Jan. 31, x140 - Ambrose dies with his children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren surrounding him.