Chapter 8- Ignore

Sunoo's pov

As i get to the coffee shop i go in line and order my drink. As they give me my drink i go and sit down. As i sit down i go on my phone and then decide to take pictures to post on my instagram.

The_sunshine

Liked by ej_:) and 180 othersThe_sunshine Deal?View all 20 commentseng_ene what does it mean

The_sunshine Deal?
View all 20 comments
eng_ene what does it mean.
The_sunshine i'll tell you and the others when we see each other.
Niki_Nis Oh you made a deal?

Niki_Nis followed you
you follwed Niki_Nis back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I then got off of instagram and went to my car to go back home. As i got home i had got a text.

Dumbasses

Sheep
You guys want to hangout?

Ponyo
Sure

Sunshine
yeah why not.

Jakeyes
yeah but where?

Sunshine
how about my house i'll even invite niki and his friends.

Punk
sure send the adress.

Sunshine
Lee****************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I then text k to invite him and his friends he says the'll come so i tell my maids that my friends will come and she just says ok. i then go outside to wait for them.

Engene: Sunoo you live here? EJ: Right it's so big. Sunoo: Yeah anyway my parents left and will be back in like a couple months so yeah but my maids are here anyway you guys lets go inside. we then get inside and i get a text from niki saying he's outside so i go get him and the others. Sunoo: Hello hey k wheres nicholes and taki? k: Oh they went back to japan idk why but i don't think there coming back.

Sunoo: Oh.... anyway come on lets go inside the otheres are there. Jay: Why is your house so big? Sunoo: Hmm idk ask my parents. K: Oh there here. Sunoo: No they left for a couple of months anyway lets go.

Sunoo's house

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We then get inside and look for the rest. We then find them looking at my maid because she was cooking. Maid: Look this is how you do it ok? Jake: Ne now can i try? Maid: Ne here. Maid: Look Ej this is how you do this. Ej: Oh ok i get it. he then cuts something.  Maid: Jungwon you can cut this. Maid: And now you engene you just sit down ok you look like you do everything. Engene: Right they just us me. They then all laugh.

Sunoo: What are you guys doing? Jake: Oh she's teaching us how to cook. Sunoo: Oh....... Maid: You guy can go and have fun the food is almost done ok? Jake: Ne. we then walk up to my room.

Sunoo bedroom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunoo: Yeah it's pretty boring but do whatever you want. K: Oh ok sunoo what do you do for fun? Sunoo: Hmm well nothing really because of my parents there umm how do you put it.... stricked but hmm watch movies go to the garden or hang out in the gaming room. Jay: Oh sad. Sunoo: Yeah but im used to it anyway oh right i ahve to tell you waht my dad said.

Sunoo: Niki he said that i have to do good in school if not im going abroad for two years but if i do he lets me do whatever i want and i promised to not make him look bad so now i have to do good in school. Sunoo: Pluse the only reason im here is because i got kicked out of three schools for not doing good so here i am but whatever. Niki: Well sunoo you better do good ok?

Sunoo: Ne anyway what do you guys want to do? Jungwon: Hmm lets watch a movie? Sunoo: Oh yeah you guys can do that i have to go water some of the plants outside you guys can to to the living room and watch it my maid will show you where it's at ok. Engene: Ne ok lets go. They then walk away to the living room and i see that niki has stayed so i just walk away ignoring him.

I then get into the garden and start watering the plants and think about what i decided to do about my niki crush.

*Flashback*

Whail we were in the movie theters we were about 40 minutes into the movie and niki got up to use the bathroom. About 10 minutes have passed and niki wasn't back so i decided to see where he was. As i walk about the room i walk to the restrooms and before i get there i see niki with lia and they were kissing so i walked back to the room and for some reason my heart hurt.

I was sad that he liked her even tho she's a big bully but i decided to leave it alone liek were not dating or nothing so i can't say anything about who he kisses. But seeing him kiss someone kinda hurt i like him but i didn't know it will hurt this much. i then sit back down and just watch the movie. once i get into my room i decided to stay away from niki and to not think of him.

i decided to ingnore him and maybe i'll stop liking him but i don't really think i'll work. He then texted me but i ingnored it and went to sleep hoping ignoring niki will eb easy.

*end of flashback*

I then shake my head to wake myself up from my thoughts and just continue watering my plants. Niki: Sunoo why are you ignoring me? Sunoo: Niki please just go back inside. Niki: No did i do something wrong? Sunoo: No just don't want to talk. Niki: Why? Because of me? Sunoo: NIki please don't push me i just don't want to talk. Niki: Sunoo please just tell me.

Sunoo: Fine niki i like you but i know i shoulden't i'll end up being hurt look seeing you kiss other people hurts me and it shoulden't beacuse were nothing were just friends. Please niki don't push it lets act like nothing happened ok? i then start to walk away but before i can i'm turned over and i come face to face with niki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~