Part 3

Morning Time
YasuPOV
Yawn morning Cane I say to my guard wolf I somehow got 👇

But I'm not complaining he's a sweetheart and he can talk but he chooses not to ready for training boy I asked my guard wolf  cane barks softly at me saying that's a yes  so I get my training my outfit on 👇

( couldn't find the one I liked but o well)
Eat breakfast and heads to gym btw cane stays at home don't want him causing problems hehehe anyways let's head to the gym and start training.

~Little Time Skip~

At The Gym
as you can see I'm stretching I don't want any cramps as I say to myself cause cramps are the worst specially if it's in her leg been there it's not fun now for treadmill........20 minutes later jumping jacks and so on and so on maybe I should change it up a bit yeah I'll do that tomorrow seems easy enough now I should go for a run i didn't really bring anything since I don't want people taking my stuff so  anyways let's go jogging and get some fresh air from being in this gym half of the day walk out the gym start to jogging lightly doesn't seem so bad as I say to myself 'i wonder if I'm going to dream about that Freddy person again mmh he's not really scary well I'm not really scared but I'm just annoyed o well' I really should've be thinking while I'm jogging i could fall or something I am kinda hungry tho  I should get lunch maybe when I'm finished yeah I'll do that since I'm almost home.

~At Home~

CanePOV
Master is nice and she's pretty she doesn't yell at me like my other master but my other master dead I killed her cause she was to whines about almost everything and her voice is anyway but my new master treats me good so I'll stay with her I should wait by the door so when master comes I get head scratches yip let's goo wolf wolf.

End of CanePOV
YasuPOV
Finally I'm at home that took longer then I thought open door noticing cane siting there cane barks  do you want head scratches I asked cane cane barks saying yes  okay come here boy your such a sweetheart come on let's eat then I can get in the shower we can watch a couple of movies and then go to sleep together and start tomorrow.

~Little Time Skip ~

Gets out the shower wash face brush teeth then takes cane downstairs with me sits on the couch watches couple of movies with cane........hears a noise huh I say to myself maybe it's just some animal or something goes back to watching movie......bang hears it again what I don't get it I  have been living here and haven't heard anything Mmmh star into space................jumps a little when the phone starts to ring walk over to pick it up hello? Nobody answer hellooo nobody answer look you got the wrong number still nobody answers she hangs up just as she's finna walk away the phone rings again this time she doesn't answer she just watch it rings so she sits back down and counts the movie not even a minute later ring ring ring ring ring ughhh she goes to get up but it's stops ringing then it rings again then stops ringing then it rings again and again so Yasu getting so fed up with the ringing she unplugs it she sits down not even 20 minutes later it rings again she goes to pick up the phone

????POV
What's your favorite scary movie?

YasuPOV
Ouuu insidious that's my favorite one but umm who are you and why are you asking me?

????POV
what if I was to say I'm watching you right now hehehe

YasuPOV
Ummm then that would be called stalking and you would immediately be killed by my guard dog who is very imitating so yeah but I'm gonna hang up now bye hangs up sigh what a weirdo.

At the slashers house

????POV
Guys she hung up on me as he says to the slashers everybody else thinks Hannibal well it's Michael turn to watch her well stalk her everybody turns to Michael and see what he says Hannibal but Michael don't get caught Michael rolls his eyes but still doesn't say anything and just walks away he doesn't talk which doesn't surprise anyone since Jason doesn't talk either.

~Back To Yasu~

YasuPOV
Looks out the window it's night time welp let's go cane time for bed I did my night run already now it's time to shower I say to myself cane wait outside the door I asked him he just barks at me  once saying that's a yes gets clothes out puts in in bathroom closes bathroom room door and lock it..........20 minutes later gets out dry yourself put clothes on put in clothes in the basket opens the door to see cane still there calls him to you so you can both sleep in the bed turns of lamp and goes to sleep and hopes tomorrow will be a better day.