CHAPTER 5

ZILLA

Yesterday was a complete and utter disaster. I learned about certain things that require deeper understandings, but I eventually wanted to give up knowing about them.

I'll acknowledge that I'm worried about what my father is plotting. I don't care if it's truly for my favor in the coming few years; if it means I'll lose my father; I'll immediately stop him.

I grew up with only him and Aella. They are the two that I value the most. I promise to the primordial God that if I lose one among them, or worse, both of them, I will wreck the entire world.

"Tell me what to dress up, Zilla! Which one is it, the pale pink or the bright blue? Which one is the most suitable for me?" Aella said, carrying two dresses in her hands, laughed heartily.

I had a good laugh. This is the first instance I've witnessed Aella so enthusiastic and glammed up.

"What's the matter with you? Does it not suit me?" She questioned, frowning.

With a shake of my head and a raise of my hand, I conveyed my concern with the situation

I beamed as I remarked, "You look absolutely stunning from any of the dresses Aella."

"Your grace, thank you." She bowed down. "To be complimented by you is a great honor." Aella added with a smiling face.

"You've lost your mind. Arise! I told you not to use any politeness with me." I complained.

I started to roll my eyes at her, and yet all she did was bit of a giggle. When she uses respectful language with me, she knows how much I dislike it. I'm just not used to, and I'm not looking forward to it.

"Whatever. Well, what are your plans for later? You have a large number of dresses. Why aren't you looking for options?" She inquired.

I looked in the mirror and was very little embarrassed by what she has said. I'm all ready to go.

I informed her, "I'm already dolled up."

"No. You've got to be kidding me." Aella responded before giggling.

I tilted my head and let her laugh out loud all she wanted. This insane Goddess.

"This is the first time your father has given us permission to be out there. Zilla, it's a tea party for a Lord, after all. And you're going to be wearing like that?" She chuckled and looked me in the eyes from head to foot.

I'm not confident, though I'm not like everyone else who feel the need to wear fancy dresses to flaunt their dominance. I prefer to dress in common clothes, as the common Gods do. That doesn't bother me in the least. After all, that was what I'm used to.

"Let's just go. I'll choose the perfect dress for you!" Aella said as she grabbed my hand and forced me to hurry.

I ended up sitting in my bed, watching her choose one dress from my wardrobe.

"Stop bothering Aella. I would just like to be simple and clear." I explained.

"Zilla, be calm." She instructed me, "You have to be much more stunning than Princess Ariella today at the tea party."

I chuckled for a little while and raised my eyebrows.

"I'm by far the most beautiful Goddess, regardless of what I wear. You're admittable to that, right?" I replied.

This is not to make a big deal, but it's true. And no one will ever deny it.

"Try it on!" As she picked a dress from my wardrobe, she continued, "So we'd both be donning bright pinks."