𝟬𝟬𝟭 stupid, stupid pep rally.

warnings : mentions of smoking,
cigarettes, foul language, and really
bad writing.

warnings : mentions of smoking,cigarettes, foul language, and reallybad writing

     FRANKIE WOKE UP to the loud banging noise coming from the door. it was nearly 7 o'clock and eddie is yelling louder than ever.

"frankie? frankie! i swear to god, you're gonna make us late to school" eddie banged the door, still no response. "frankie? frankie? frankie wake uupppp!" eddie yelled in a slightly nicer tone. "frankie!" — "i'm up!" frankie yelled as eddie sighed in relief, "finally i thought you died in there or something" eddie laughs. "yeah, haha very funny" the girl replied in an unamused tone. "wait in the van i'll be ready in a few minutes" frankie sighed, tossing a few clean clothes to her bed. "stupid, stupid pep rally" she sighed, quickly running towards the van eddie was waiting in.

"whats with the look?" eddie asked, setting his cigarette aside. "ya' not excited for the pep rally?" — "no! and if your gonna smoke in the van, please at least open the fucking window" frankie groans as eddie chuckles. "balls into laundry baskets?" eddie asks as frankie give him a 'are you serious' look, "not interested in the jocks?" — "gross!" frankie states, "the cheerleaders?" eddie asks as frankie scoffs, "is there any way to make you shut up or do i have to throw you out of your own van?" — "okay... how about the band kids?" eddie chuckles as frankie rolled her eyes, "can you please just drive in silence?" frankie asks as eddie continued to tease her. "you like the band kids do you?" eddie laughs as frankie let out a annoyed groan.