It's Harry's

A/N: I went and saw Warm Bodies today. Omfg. I loved it!!!

Also the theme song for this chapter is: You Found Me by The Frey

--

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Stop and Stair by OneRepublic played in my ears really loudly. I couldn't believe Niall would do that. Not just to me. But to his best Mate! Uhg! I'm so pissed. I'm sitting in Harry's room trying so hard not to cry. Not to just break down.

First my mom dies. Then, then we find out Niall's the mystery dad for Jordan's baby. I mean I guess it makes since. She was over at the flat a lot. But still.

A single tear falls out of my eye. I let it fall. Then another trickles out. Next thing I know I'm crying. I lay on the bed and cry.

I miss my mom. I miss my dad. I miss Stan. I miss Gorge. I miss Benjie. I miss the way I was before I meet Niall. I wasn't crying all the time. I wasn't constantly think when's the next time I'll be alone.

Before I know it I'm slipping into sleep. I let it take me over. I let dream land take me over....

I'm in a beautiful home. I see Niall. Ten years from now, but it's Niall. Uhg! Why am I dreaming about him!? I see him playing with a kid. I scoff. Must be Jordan's. I roll my eyes.

The boy looks at me. His face lights up. He looks to be about six? "Mummy!" He exclaims running to me with open arms. I open my arms and let him hug me.

Niall get off the floor and places a sweet kiss on my lips. "I missed you, Delilah." He smiles at me, showing his teeth. I felt warm and content.

Then there's a knock on the front door. The three of us walk to it. Harry stood in the doorway. He looks pissed. "AGAIN!?" he shouts. "I thought you. Mate! Really!?" He's screaming at Niall. I'm scared. I tell the boy to go upstairs. "Mate, I loved her!" What the hell is he talking about.

"Not enough!" Niall shouts back.

"I loved her more than you loved Delilah! Delilah you know what I just found out?" Harry turns to me. Hate in his emerald eyes. I shake my head no. "Jordan's pregnant. And it's not mine! It's dip shits here." Harry spits at Niall. I'm standing in disbelief. I blink but everything goes blurry. I'm crying.

"Ni?" I manage. He looks shocked and upset. My eyes are growing increasingly blurry. He says something but I can't hear him. There's this really loud buzzing sound. I blink again.

When my eyes open this time, I'm four years into the future after the door incident.

I'm sitting at a table, coloring with the boy. He looks to be about ten now. "Mummy, is daddy and Jordan coming over today?" He asks me. I felt a stabbing in my chest. I manage a smile and say yes. "Great!" The boy exclaims.

There is knock on the front door. I follow the running boy. There's a piano in this room. A nice light fixture. I open the wooden door to see Niall and Jordan standing in the door.

"Daddy!" The boy says happily. They hug and Niall carries him into the living room. Niall pulls out a box and the boy unwraps it. It's a nice little red car. I smile at how excited the boy is.

"You know, Allen," Niall starts, looking to the boy. "That was mine when I was your age." The boy, Allen, says thanks.

The front door opens then closes. A "Honey I'm home!" Is heard. It was deep voice. I've heard it before. I just cant place it. Then a curly haired guy comes round the corner. It was Harry. His face hardens at the sight of Niall. "What's he doing here?" Harry gestures to Niall.