Chapter 9 : get it Sash!

"Okay Sasha..." Sasha took a deep breath before whispering to Herself again, Pacing in the Bathroom back and forth, "You just caught your Two best friends obviously making out or more."

She sank down to the Bathroom floor and felt tears pierce Her eyes, "Not to mention one of those best friends is your Crush / Ex-Girlfriend."

She let out a heavy sigh, dragging down on Her face, "Jesus Christ..."

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Hey Sash!"

Sasha jumped at the sound of Anne's voice, "Uh... Someone's in here!"

"Yeah, we know Sashy, Can you come out?" Marcy asked,

Sasha chuckled, "I already came out 8 years ago-"

"Sasha!" They both yelled, cutting Her off.

Sasha stood up, wiping some tears from Her eyes, "Fine! Alright, I'm coming..."

She slowly opened the door, "Hey."

Anne smiled, "Hi."

Marcy gave Her a little wave, "Hello."

It was silent for a Moment before Anne took a deep breath in and out, "Alright Sasha, about this morning, You have the wrong idea."

The three started moving to the Couch, Sasha crossed Her arms, "Guys, I really don't mind if you two are dating, I'm actually happy for you." She lied,

Marcy sat down, sweetly smiling, "No, we aren't Dating, trust me if We were you would know."

Sasha sat down on the left side of Marcy, "Okay then, What was happening."

Anne sat down next to Sasha, "We'll just tell you the entire story."

'Except the <Admiring how cute you are> part...' She thought,

"Oh my God!" Sasha chuckled, "That makes so much more sense."

She smirked, "But you have to understand how Suspicious that looked."

Anne nervously laughed, "I can only imagine."

Sasha stretched Her arms over Anne and Marcy, "Well now we can go back to Normal~"

She gave them small Squeezes on Their arms before standing up, "Now who wants some Breakfast before work~"

"WORK!! MY DEADLINES TONIGHT!" Marcy yelled, running into Her room, Coming back with Her I-pad and Drawing Pen.

"oh fuCK-" She swore as She tripped, falling right next to the Couch.

Luckily for Her, Sasha was standing right there to catch Her, Marcy blushed in Her arms.

Marcy let out a Sigh of Relief, "Thank you, Sasha," She stood up, Hugging Her tablet, "I could've cracked my Baby precious!"

Sasha furrowed Her eyebrows, "You could've also hurt yourself?" She said, almost sounding Confused.

Marcy blew a raspberry, "Nah, you know I'm durable." She immediately sat down on the Couch, Opening Her tablet.

Anne furrowed Her eyebrows, "You are covered in Bruises and constantly sprain your limbs."