Isaiah X sleep deprived reader

You are insanely tired. You stayed up all night doing your homework and all night studying for your test, but you can't get him out of your mind. Isaiah Morgan. Just his name makes Angels sing. His beautiful succulent voice, his black hair, the way he surely blushes in the hallways. It's like he's taking up permanent residence inside your mind. You sigh and sleepily head over to your seat. it was going to be a long afternoon. Just then Isaiah Morgan walked into the classroom. The way he swished in made your heart pound with absolute admiration.
"Isaiah Morgan." You whispered under your breath. Just His name was enough to keep you awake for the test. Or so you thought. The next day the teacher called you in.
"Young lady, how much sleep have you been getting?" She demanded.
"I don't know." You replied yawning.
"Well it's clearly not enough! because you wrote "Isaiah Morgan" for the answer on every question. Is there something on your mind?" She asked.
"No! nothing's on my mind." You replied quickly. She could not know about your crush! grown-ups do nothing but ruin that kind of stuff. But The teacher only raised her eyebrow at you.
"I don't know what's gotten into you young lady but I think you've earned yourself a little date with the principal." The teacher said angerily.
"Ew. I don't want to date him. he's old." You sighed.
"I'm serious! Now Get to class!" The teacher hissed. You sighed and left. But before you could get one foot into the hallway, you bumped into somebody!
"Oh I'm terribly sorry I haven't gotten a lot of sleep lately." You start to stay but you stop. It was Isaiah Morgan himself.
"Hi, sleepyhead. " He said gently.
"Didn't mean to disturb your sleepwalking but I got to get to class."
He winks at you and gives you a sweet smile that makes your heart melt. You swoon with happiness as he walks off. Someday Isaiah would be yours.