Chapter 7

Narrator's pov

Ash could not sleep. He spent all night thinking. The events from earlier were on his mind.

"What was that voice? Something is about to change my life? Someone dangerous is looking for me?" Thought Ash. He was worried about what was going to happen

"Can't sleep?" said a voice, which scared him.

Ash turned his head and saw green. She was wearing a red pajama, which Ash though looked cute.

"Yeah... I just have a lot on my head right now". Said Ash while looking at the window.

"Let's go for a walk! We can talk about it." Said Green with a determined voice. Ash liked the idea. He got out of the bed and looked at Green's eyes.

"Alright!" Said Ash. He immediately grabbed Green's hands and pulled her outside.

"W-wait" said a blushing Green.

They went to the tree next to Ash's house. It is currently 2:00 am. The stars were looking pretty bright. Ash sat down on the tree and looked at the starts.

"So... Beautiful..." Said ash wirh glowing eyes

"Yeah, the night is pretty tonight!" Said the brown haired girl.

Green looked at Ash's face. The face that made her fall in love for him. She's always liked him since they were children. Ash was the reason she is a Pokemon trainer now. A very successful Pokemon trainer. She is very thankful to him.

"So, what's on your mind?" Said Green while looking at the stars.

Ash's thought: Should I tell her? She might
think I'm crazy...

Ash thought about it. He decided not to tell her. "It's nothi..."

Suddenly, both heard a scream on Ash's home. Delia's scream to be exact.

"Mom? Mom!" Ash said with a concerned voice.

Ash started running with Green behind him. When they entered the house they saw a man with.... A gun?

???: Oh, look who is here! A boy seeing her mother for the last time!

The man loaded his gun, aiming towards Delia. Ash started shaking and ran to his mother.

Ash: Wait, no!!!

???: Oh, no! You don't!

The man aimed to Ash and..... Successfully shot him. Ash fell straight down with a lot of pain on his elbow. Green ran immediately towards Ash. Delia was about to do the same, but...

*Bang*

The next thing Ash saw was her mother falling to her knees and straight down.

Ash: M-mom?

Ash immediately passed out.