Chapter Twelve: Wedding

Invitations ^

 Stella's point of view

Two years later:

Alice and Rose and Bella were both helping me get ready. I couldn't wait to see Maddy again she said she wanted to do my make up because she loves doing it. So Alice literally did the whole wedding set up with of course help just not my help. I've been hanging with Bella and Renesmee and Edward for the week. I only saw Carlisle like two times because Alice said we can't see each other until you know the wedding. "Momzie," Maddy said, "in here," I said standing up. Maddy came in and had a huge smile I smiled back and we hugged tightly. "I missed you,"I said, "I missed you too," Maddy said, "let's start with your make up. I have ideas," Maddy said, "don't go overboard," I said Alice and Maddy hugged giggling they were best of friends same with Bella and Maddy and Rose.

Anyways, "their is no such thing as overboard," Maddy said giggling, "she's right," Rene said. "Hey Rene," I said and we hugged, "hey sweetheart. How are you?" Rene said, "good you?" I said, "I'm good," Rene said. Maddy started doing my make up when I sat down.

After they finished it was time for me to put on the dress. I put on the dress and heals.

Outfit:

Charlie was walking me down the aisle

Charlie was walking me down the aisle. "You look beautiful Stella," Charlie said I smiled, "thanks Charlie," I said, once it was time we were walking down and Carlisle was standing their we made eye contact with smiles on our faces.

Once we made it to Carlisle he took my hand and I stood infront of him. We were looking each other while the priest was talking.

For better or for worse

For richer and for poorer

In sickness and in health

To love

To cherish

As long as we both shall live.