NEW LIFE, NEW EVERYTHING.

Your on a plane to California leaving everything from your old life behind.Looking at everything that you ever wanted in your life. Also looking forward to just being your self.

You arive at the airport with all your stuff and get in your car (that you ordered before you left) and head to the hotel (that you also ordered a room in).

As soon as you got to the hotel, you head to the desk to check in. The women at the desk says Name please, you say Raven gold. Then she says you're staying for a month, correct? Yes. Ok heres your key card, your room 200.

You take your key card and get your stuff from your car. You head to your room and unpack. Once your done unpacking you change into something cute then head to the nearest bar and get a drink to celebrate your
new life.

Then a girl who is next to you is approach by a guy who is super drunk and asked if she would come with him to his apartment. The girl looks very uncomfortable and scared because he's touching her.

So you jump in and pretend to be her friend. Hey girl do you want to head back to my place and hangout. But the guy says, Hey! This is my girlfriend and we were just about to leave so back off.

Oh fuck off buddy. I was here the whole time so don't play around, and leave her alone. No! I do what I want, and what want is to have me and my girlfriend leave! Back the Fuck up and leave her Alone or I will have to send you to the Hospital. (He laughs and faces you) is that threat.

No! It's a God Damn Promise! Alright lady I had enough (he starts to get closer to you) how about you come with me instead then. You wait until he's close enough and BAM!! Hits him right in the jaw with enough strength to knock him on the floor. You say to the girl RUN!! She runs and you join her.

You guys stop about three blocks down and take a break. The girl says Thank you, and I'm Elena. You say No problem and I'm Raven.