CH;25

YN pov

Right now I am sitting in the car with kookie oppa, V oppa and Jimin oppa.

On the way we listened to songs and sang together.
Jimin oppa drives really fast so we were at school by 8:30.

Wow so huge. I heard oppa chuckle

Jk: so did u like it? (soft)
Yn: yes, this place so big and looks cool (excited)

AK pov

And that's something that seems to boost Maknae's ego/pride knowing this place was owned by them and their little one loved their design for the place.

Jk: I know I know after all this is ur big brothers property and now ur's as well (that attitude tone)
Yn: really (shocked)
Jimin: yes, now let's go I gotta park this car (smile)

Jungkook said and made way to parking spot while he was parking a huge crowd of female students surrounded the car.

Yn: oppa why are so my unnies surrounding us (confuse pout)
V: well u see we are really popular so they can be some of my fans (soft)

YN nodded and became quite and observed how girla were pushing each other to stand infornt and all.

Jimjn parked the car and all three hot out got out before telling their baby to not come out yet so YN stayed in.
As they stepped out every girl started shouting.

"V baby u look so handsome" , "Jungkook oppa let's have a night stand" , "Jimin oppa plz fu*k me" forth and back.

Jungkook ignoring them made way towards Yn's door, opened it and picked her up. After that from behind got his and Yn's bag while other two got their's.

Everyone got quite seeing the moat scariest boys, two of them looking soft at the kid in youngest's arms and one gently picking a girl so where near 13-14 age. Girls were fuming a kid took away their oppa's attention while boys a few saw and awwed at how cute the kid was but everyone wondered two thing - who is she? What is her relation with South Korea's lords?

Yn: oppa why are they shouting? It's  so loud (cringed)
Jk: they are just like this. Don't listen to them ignore K (soft)

YN nodded and Jungkook started to walk for sure inside.
Not before he, Jimin and V had a little talk of let the kids in this place know about their baby. Jimin and V left to university after saying bye and giving YN a kiss on cheek which she returned.
Jungkook picked her up and told to give him a kiss which he got.
Once in hallway jungkook put YN down and gave her the bag. He looked up with an emotionless face. YN got confused.

He just needed to go what Jimin told.

Seeing the hallway filled with number of students who are for sure going to spread his next words in whole place like fire in just 20-25 minutes.

Jk: everyone listen and make sure u tell everyone else, this is for better days for ur highschool. (loudly)

Everyone turned to him knowing he can make anything possible in school even Korea.

Jk: this kid beside me is my baby sister. If I am not around u all better take care of her (loudly)

With that he took Yn's hand in his and started to walk. Everyone immediately, after Jungkook left started to go spread the words.

In just 20 minutes 95% of the school including university knew the word.

(with Jungkook and YN)

Jungkook was walking slowly just so YN could match his steps.
He looked behind to see a mob of girls following.

JK pov

I sighed. I looked in fornt again and saw my class door.

Why do I need to study? Can I just skip? Wanna spend time with bunny? mmm what would she like to eat at lunch? Should we go shopping afterwards? I wanna buy her some clothes. Will hyungs agree? Probably yes, I know they also wanna buy her alot if things.

I snapped out of thoughts just when we were gonna pass my class.

Jk: come on this is my classroom. (soft)

She nodded looking around. Awww too cute.

I looked up to see my class mates. I don't care if they die or not but I respect them. Still able come to this hell and survive for past two years.

Jk: baby we are gonna sit at end (soft)
Yn: why? (confuse)
Jk: cause no one will disturb us there (smile)

And so we sat at end. Through out the class we both played few games in-between she played a game on her phone. I somehow managed to convince her that this lecture is not important. Well to me it's not.

...........................................................

Vote
Follow
Comment
Share

...........................................................
Words-801

Author
Today's my lil sis's birthday. I am soo happy. Even if she annoys me to hell, is a demon and what not but I am HaPpY.