Chapter: 7

The past few days have been quiet, for me at least.

It feels too quiet for charming.

too quiet.

Few Days Later

Hotel California - The Eagles

I abruptly wake up to the sound of banging on my door

"now why the hell does everyone wake me up so damn early?!" i say as i scramble from my bedroom.

"Been calling you since nine" Gemma says as i open the door.

"Good morning to you too" I say as she lets herself in.

"Your dad really made this a sh*thole to live in huh?" she says while moving news papers to place her bag.

"It was one of his few talents" i reply.

"So what was so important that you not only called but came to my house?" i ask curiously.

" Sam crow is hosting a fundraiser, I was wondering if you-" she pauses for a second. " if you were willing to help." she asks as nicely as she could.

" yeah, sure, what would you like me to do?" i ask.

" A lot of kids are going to go, and I don't think Elvis is gonna be enough, so maybe you could do face paint?" She says looking at me directly.

" all right, I could do that." I shrug. "When does it start?" I ask.

"Around three, but be there by one so we can set you up" she says sternly.

"Yes ma'am, i'll go over in a few, gotta get dressed first." I point to my pajamas.

"Right, you do that. See you in a few" she turns to leave but stops at the door.

"Thank you." she turns around and says before she leaves.

"Always" I say under my breath.

(it's giving 2014 lol)

12:15 P.M

Once i'm finished getting dressed i grab my bag with face paints and brushes.

I lock the door grabbing my car keys last minute, "Don't forget keys talia." i tell myself.

As I put the keys in to start my car nothing happens.
"What the f*ck?" I slightly hit my head against the steering wheel.