A new start

No ones pov.

As the sun rise on a warm sunny day giyu decided to get up early for training. On Giyu way out of his room he stop by the kitchen for breakfast before he head out. Before he finished breakfast he saw sanemi come out of his room looking a bit tired then usually. It's rare to see sanemi all tired after a night of work, he usually yelling by the time he wakes up. Giyu didn't wanna bug him but he decided to ask was was up with sanemi.

Giyu pov.

"sanemi what's wrong you seem tired then usually did something over work you last night at work?" As giyu looked at sanemi in the eye while still eating.

sanemi pov.

"Why would you care? Just mind your own business I didn't ask for your kindness or you to worry about me! Just leave me alone!" sanemi yelled at giyu while turning away and walking back to his room to get ready for the day and get started on training before he has other mission to do.

Giyu pov.

I finished my breakfast and washed my dish before I head out, but then I started getting this weird feeling when I came around sanemi, I shaked my head, No it's not like I loved him or anything right?. I finished washing my dish and went out to the training yard where I saw tengen talking to rengoku, I gave them a friendly wave and took out my sword and started training. After 10 minutes being out there I felt someone come behind me and fixed my position I was in. I looked behind to see it was sanemi.

Sanemi pov.

I walked out of the house and looked around to see the little shit holding his position wrong, I walked over to him and help him fixed his position, as soon as he look back at me I felt something I never felt before..it's like something came over me and hit me in my heart. Was I catching feeling for him?!..No no no I can't I don't like guys right? I looked at him and said "next time hold your position right or you'll fail at cutting the demon head off with the position you were in." He gave me a nod and proceed to train I still stayed and helped him out on a lot of things but you can't blame me.

No ones pov.

After 5 hours of them training sanemi and giyu got a mission together at a small town not far where they are, so they decided to pack the things they needed and head off and started to walk to the town they needed to be.

To be continued