The mission

No one's pov

As sanemi and giyu started walking to the small town they look at each other and look away quickly, they both are fluster because they couldn't believe they had to work together on a mission they never had too. But it was different for them because they didn't know how to react or say to each other. Sanemi try to grab giyu hand but he held his ground and try not to while giyu was looking around like he always is when he on missions it's nothing new to sanemi because he knows how giyu is, Sanemi smiled a bit while looking at giyu and look away before giyu could catch him look at him.

Sanemi pov.

Ugh what is up with me! I never acted like this throws him before so why am I feeling like this?. I looking at giyu and asked him a question "hey um..giyu are you gay by any chance?" I looked at him with no react.

Giyu pov.

I looked at sanemi and stare at him for a minute and spoke up to his question. "I think I might be bi. I did feel something throws shinobu but then after time I lost that feeling throws her and I think guys hit more for me." I looked away after answering his question, I didn't want to make it obvious that I catch feelings over time for him I mean he has a hot body and he very good looking....But that's not the point right now!

Sanemi pov.

"So your bi but guys hit more for you. Weird but okay whatever you say I ain't judging." I look forward and realized that we were already here at the town and looked at giyu, the man didn't look like he was terrified what we were about to get into but as usual he went in and started asking the people what was going around the town.

Giyu pov.

I looked at sanemi and told him "A older woman told me that children have been going missing in the last 3 days, she thinks that a demon has come and take the children for their meals." He gave me this look like his stupid bird already told him about the hole thing and didn't look completely surprised about it.

No one's pov.

They both waited until night came around so they can both begin the battle against the demon and see where the demon has been talking the children but they both knew that many of the children wouldn't be alive by the time they saved them, they didn't wanna have to break they bad news to their parents if anything of them were dead by the time they saved them all..

to be continued