#1[" Lone Pariah "]

The halls were filled with nothing but laughter of mockery. Walking through the corridors as if it's just like everyday, the constant harassment and ignorance of others grew on me. I hastily walk my way to the classroom avoiding the torment of gazes all of which locked at me.

I silently walked towards my chair staring at the scribbles of indescribable phrases.. They did this again. I let out a deep sigh while taking a seat.

The first day that I came to this wretched classroom was the day that I resented the most. Looking back at that moment.. Was terrifying.

That memory made me loathe this whole damn place. Standing up in anger and dismay I make my way through the door, only to be greeted by my tormentors.

"Aw where are you going? Off to kill someone again?"

Her words struck my mind.. The vivid evocation lingers in my head. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, I just.. Stood there. Not wanting to reminiscent about the past I coldly replied

"Maybe I will."

Quira scoffs; she always had the expression of disgust,hatred and bitterness whenever she looked at me. It was never my fault to begin with, What I did.. Was something she could never forgive.

"Whatever."

She rolls her eyes walking away with her gang, I'm surprised she hasn't done anything to me.. For now at least.. I quickly calmed myself, regaining my composure. I wasn't gonna let them get to me.

I walked to the janitor's closet to get some cleaning supplies to clean my desk. I noticed a bunch of notes on the walls about maintenance work though that was none of my business, my curiosity overtook me as I looked through a few ones that had caught my eye..

"Murder Drone Maintenance Area"

The murder drones had long gone away.. The two are less likely to kill the workers anymore, while the other.. was dead. Just as when I had tried to grab those papers.. A worker drone with a tag named Frank called out to me.

"You interested kid?"

He made small and quiet steps that I couldn't hear.. Or maybe I was just too focused on it. I shook my head saying I was only looking through the supplies, though he could tell I was curious. I wanted to try and maybe experiment on it.. I was always curious about the murder drones but never even saw one.. But they described it as somewhat similar to how I look. Could they possibly be related to me..? Or am I related to them? I must see it for myself.