tricky x reader fluff + some headcanons

hehehe... kinda forgot wattpad doesn't have that tumblr ask system. sigh when wattpad when
this one is like a story + some headcanons.!! yeah. . .
also this is rlly bad i'm so sorry i didn't get to add the hotdog part but yeah, some headcanons and tricky fluff at the end..

>you weren't any failed experiment or a new arrival to nevada in general. you were more or less one of those grunts that hung around vendors in your spare time... you really had nothing to do anyways since you were unemployed..

>meeting tricky was an unexpected fate. a little twist added to your normal routine. there had been news going around that some psycho clown and a sociopath dressed in all black robes were continuously having battles over and over again. sometimes in nevada's main square!! of course this took you by surprise, having scared you just a little bit. you did have to go out though, having to buy things like your basic necessities and essentials.

>despite being a grunt, you did have some oddities about yourself- (if you could call them oddities, tricky found these things to be quite rare)... unlike other grunts you grew hair in its own luscious shade, and you had other facial accessories (whether that be glasses, braces,). tricky found these things about your appearance amazing. all he'd ever really seen in nevada was the "generic" grey grunt.

>you were somewhat afraid of tricky at first. i mean this grunt had his whole jaw ripped off, showing off his teeth (and each tooth and molar was razor sharp.) which made you kind of wary... if he were to snap and decide to lunge at you (which could happen at any moment btw..!!) you would quite literally lose an arm or a leg. .. you kept your distance from him at first, but he seemed like he'd wanted to spend most of his time with you. before battles, after battles, his past time is literally marked (written on a sticky note): "spend time with y/n!!!" except the writing was untidy and it was inked with blood.

>how fortunate. you got yourself a clingy (-people would call him a) monstrosity of a being. you would get looks from other grunts but eventually found yourself getting accustomed to it. it was like walking through a park with a rather adorable drool-seeping-out-of-mouth grunt (...??? is it even a grunt, some people would think to themselves) that always kept its grip on you. sure, you didn't mind. . .. you had also heard some history surrounding this buddy of yours, mainly how he was nicknamed "dr. hofnarr" in some old demolished building in the past. .. . but that's another story for another time.

---

tricky walks up to you, battered and beat yet again from another battle with the oh-so-famous hank j. wimbleton. you didn't quite understand why the two of them were always at it, both of them viewing each other like they were some horrendous detestable being. either way, that wasn't what you were focused on. your buddy tricky had just come up to you (looking like a shark had tried to wrestle him) and calmly, happily sat down beside you.

"i-i'm really happy to see you!" he chirps, the obvious glitch in his voice adding some edge to his sentence. admittedly enough, it was rather adorable. . . alongside the glitches came the random voice cracks, his voice ascending and descending octaves in seconds (sometimes his whole sentence would sound like a zigzag, high to low and low to high.).

"awh..." you had smiled at the clown, holding his hand in the process. for a place as deserted (-and as shitty, might i add....) as nevada, it had a wonderful sunset... the colors were a galaxy-themed mix of black and red, some parts of the sunset were the transitioning colors. . . you had found yourself admiring the sunset and (-soon enough) so did tricky.

"the s-sunset is always beautiful." tricky says. he had internally cussed himself off for stuttering, thinking that it was such a major turn-off for you. he did notice the random changes in his mindset- from wanting to cause violence and chaos, it had turned into him looking forward to spending time after-battle with you. . . he didn't know why (exactly) he felt this way, just knew that it had something to do with you.

tricky had this habit of always snuggling up with you, nuzzling his head on your shoulder (and apologizing for the amount of saliva that would end up on your clothes) and eventually falling asleep. he had always done this with you post-battle with hank. . . for some reason it was your presence (and your presence only) that had always lulled him to sleep... you weren't too physical with tricky in general, but your hand on his shoulder always reassured him. . . it told him (and for a multitude of reasons, he didn't quite get how he got this feeling from subtle touch) that he was going to be alright. 

for some time, he kind of thought... screw hank and everything they lived for. screw nevada's deteriorating state. screw everything but y/n. . . in his head he would call you his... screw everything but my y/n. . .

and with enough time, he drifted off to sleep in your arms.