Chapter 2: The hideout.

Raptor- HO HO, DID YOU SEE THE CHIEFS FACE, she was all like "I'll get you bad guys".

The gang bursts out laughing as wolf pulls into the stormdrain under the overpass, he drives into the elevator as it takes the gang up.

Webs- Hey, I saw you out there sweetie, nice job.

Raptor- Why thank you my dear.

Webs giggles as snake groans.

Snake- Get a room you two.

Raptor- What, like yours, we already did it in there......twice.

Snake hisses in annoyance at raptor as the elevator dings, the door opens to reveal a hideout, stuffed to the brim with gold, cash, paintings, sculptures and other various priceless items, shark slides all the loot covering the table off and places the cake on it.

Wolf- Piranha, hit it.

Piranha jumps up onto the table.

Piranha- 🎵oooooooooooooooooooooooo, happy bir-

Just then, snake blew out the candles.

Raptor- Come on man, your breaking the birthday rules.

Wolf- Come on snake, at least make a toast.

Everyone- Yeah.

Snake- ALRIGHT, alright, "picks up chalice" I've made a lot of enemies over the years and I mean A LOT-

Raptor- Got that right.

Snake- -but out of everyone, I hate you guys the least.

Tarantula- aaahhh.

Raptor- That's the nicest thing you've ever said man.

Piranha- "tears up" that was actually kind of beautiful man.

Wolf- "raises chalice" to mr snake, and his strange dislike of birthdays.

Shark/webs/piranha/raptor- Woo/yeah/woohoo/alright "everyone clicks their chalices together".

Wolf then has everyone scrunch together as he pulls out a Polaroid camera.

Wolf- Now everyone say robbery.

Everyone except snake- robbery.

The camera flashes as the picture prints out the front.

Wolf- Look at those dipples "passes snake the photo" happy birthday buddy.

Snake- Yeah yeah, nice, eat up guys.

Piranha- WOO.

He starts to tear the cake apart while eating it all, sending cake everywhere.

Tarantula- PIRANHA.

Raptor chuckles as he gets up.

Raptor- I'm gonna go check on the car, I think something shake lose during the chase.

He walks past snake as he was posting the picture on the fridge, he then opens the freezer to find a pushpop.

Snake- "grins and flicks tongue" nice.

He grabs it and closes the fridge, only to turn to find shark, hungerly staring at it.

Shark- Ooo, I forgot we got those pushpops, and ma tummys rumblin like a kraken over here.