Chapter 4 : Bus

About forty girls from the Abby Lee Dance Company attended Booty Camp this year, it took two buses to pick them up from the studio.

Paige arrived in her Uber, and saw there were already girls and parents waiting at the parking lot. She didn't want to join them, she barely knew anyone.

The show uses Studio A exclusively for filming, often from morning till late night, other students were told to stay clear from production, therefore isolating the cast from the rest of the studio.

She was soon relieved seeing Jill pulling into the drive way, happily dropped her bags and ran to them.

"Good Morning, Paige. Where're your mother and sister?" Jill asked in her high pitch.

"They're not coming."

"Then how did you get here all by yourself?" Jill gasped as always.

"I took an Uber."

"Hear that, Kendall? She came all by herself!" Jill turned to her daughter.

"I would if you let me, Mom." Kendall answered, wondering when her mother could stop treating her like a child.

"Brooke is not coming?" Kendall went to unload her baggage, which again took over by her mother.

"Her boyfriend invited her to Moscow."

"She's not afraid that Abby will give her a hard time?"

"She doesn't give a crap." the little sister snorted.

"I wish others could take the bus. I don't know anyone here!" Kendall looked around the strange faces.

Melissa, Holly and Christi all insisted on driving their daughters, under strong objection by Abby, who insisted the girls should grow independence for a change, which of course led to another aggressive argument, detail will soon be air in the next episode.