Prolouge

"What is with Demigra and all the stupid wormholes lately?!" Vegetto complained.

"I don't know, but I think he's planning something big," responded The Supreme Kai of Time.

"What makes you say that?" questioned Trunks. Vegetto may or may not have slapped him.

As Vegetto and Trunks began yet another argument, there was a sudden intrusion of bubblegum.

"Yuki? What are you doing here? This is a private meeting," said The Supreme Kai of Time.

"Me and Vegetto never finished our last fight!" yelled the pink Majin.

"Can't you take hint?" replied Vegetto, "I was trying get away from you".

Just as they began to fight, a loud crash rang outside. Everyone ran out to find out what just had happened only to find Sapphire on the ground screaming and the great Demigra the Demon-god. So, this is happening.

"Sapphire! Why are you screaming!?" yelled Vegetto.

Everyone stopped and looked at her. Even Demigra was confuzzled. Sapphire started hyperventilating. Vegetto laughed, "This is what you're freaking out about? He's weak!" Shots have been fired. Demigra was turning red. BLUSHING HARD-CORE. Or he was red with rage, whatever works.

"Why you little-" Demigra was cut off by the growls of rage from our tiny protagonist. He said her trigger word.

Vegetto flew up, grabbed his hair, and began beating him up.

"Just because you're taller, makes you think you're better than me?!? Huh?!?!" She screamed.

"Well, actually, yes." Demigra replied.

"Aww, you're so cute when you're mad," said the little idiot, Trunks. He is on his own level of stupidity. Vegetto's eyes turned blood red. "That's it, killing you both!!"

"Come on, I'm giving you a compliment!"

"Kaaa... Meee...."

"Stop! Please!"

"HaaaMeeeeeee..."

"I take it back!!!"

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Vegetto turns around and the blast shoots Demigra in the face. He get's sent flying right into the home of The Supreme Kai of Time. Vegetto flew at him for another attack.

"Hey! I can fight too!" yelled the bubblegum blob. They both charged at him with full power.

"Lol, nope," Demigra opened a wormhole and it sucked both of them in. No more Vegetto and Yuki, I guess.