Love From A Distance

Relationship: newlyweds
Age: slightly younger than Angie
Plot gist: Angelina has to leave for a press tour for the first time since you married. She spends the entirety of her last night trying to cheer you up.
----

Angie woke you to you snuggling her, literally laying on top of her, nuzzling your head deep into her chest.

"what's wrong sweetheart?" she asked gently feeling your tears run down her chest and to her stomach

you didn't say anything at first, her words only made you cry harder.

she excepted that and simply wrapped her arms tightly around you tenderly rubbing your back.

"I don't want you to go" this slightly confused Angelina.

the two of you have traveled separately many times before, none of which have sparked such a reaction from you.

"that's what's got you so upset?" she cooed as you lifted your head out of her chest

you only nodded as she began to wipe away your tears with the soft pads of her thumbs.

"don't cry sweetheart, we're going to have a good day" she assured kissing your cheek

"come back here, let me hold you for a little longer" she cooed opening her arms for you waiting for you to lay back down again.

when you did she wrapped her arms tightly around you keeping you pushed tightly against her.

-

"babygirl" she chucked lightly when you walked up behind her and wrapped your arms around her stomach

"I have to pack" she pulled your arms off her.

she kept ahold of your hand using it to pull you around so that you were in front of her

"wanna help?" she asked with a sweet smile before pressing a kiss to your forehead.

"nope" you stated honestly and she sighed turning back to the closet

you took the opportunity to plop down in her suitcase.

"How many of my sweatshirts do you want?" she asked her back still to you as she pulled out a few for herself throwing them at her suitcase, throwing them at you.

"four" you stated and she nodded pulling them out and spraying her perfume on them fo you.

this gesture only made

your heartache, she truly was leaving you.

you didn't understand why you were so upset.

maybe it's because this was her first work trip since the two of you tied the knot. in your mind, you thought marriage meant that she wouldn't leave you, ever again.

of course, you realize that thought was stupid but it was the truth.

the fact that she would be gone for nearly 2 months didn't help your anxiety either.

when she turned to put her perfume in her suitcase she felt a wave of emotions for the first time.

something about seeing you in her suitcase lost in thought made her heart break. she didn't want to leave you any more than you did. she was just better at processing her emotions.

"come on, up you get" she pushed her feelings under the rug reaching her hand down for you to take.

Dinner that night was mostly silent besides Angelina telling you that the food was good and thanking you for dinner.

nearly the whole time you were trying to hold back your tears.

you left dinner rather abruptly telling Angelina that you were going for a shower.

an hour later you stepped out in nothing but a towel.

angelina was sitting in bed reading. all the lights were off except her small bedside lamp.

she looked up at sensing your presence

sh could tell you had been crying. you forced a small smile at her as you began to put on some pajamas.

you laid in bed not saying a word to Angelina. your back was turned to her.

she got the signal and reached over to click the small lamp off, putting her book gently on the nightstand in the process.

you took in a sharp breath when you felt her strong arms around you pulling you into her as she spooned you

"it's not forever baby" she husked into your ear as you opened your eyes again

her hot breath against your neck intrigued you

"It feels like forever" you stated simply grabbing her hand that was draped over your stomach,

"you think you can love me from a distance?" she asked gently as she began to kiss your neck

you let out a low moan as you turned into her.

she figured she had to take care of your physical needs before she left. ecpessually since she would be gone so long.

that night she showed you how much she would miss you.