CHUANG Survival Show (创造营 生存表演)

Produce 101 China (创造101)
~ A girl group survival, reality show. It's the first edition of the Produce 101 China franchise, a spinoff from the South Korean franchise show Produce 101.

The show ended with the announcement of 11 membered group, Rocket Girls 101!
=======================================================
Produce Camp 2019 (创造营 2019)
~ Season 2 of Produce 101 China features male trainees that compete for a place to debut under the final 11 member group. Unlike the previous season, the grades for this season will only be A, B, C and F.

The show ended with the announcement of 11 membered group, R1SE!
=======================================================
Produce Camp 2020 (创造营2020)
~ CHUANG 2020 is a variety show produced by Tencent Video showing the growth of an energetic and capable girl group. The program called for 100 students, letting them grow and improve through missions, training and assessments, under the leadership and guidance of the 5 celebrity coaches. In the end 7 students will be chosen to form a group.

The show ended with the announcement of 7 membered group, BonBon Girls 303!
=======================================================
Produce Camp 2021 (创造营2021)
~ A variety show of an international boy group formation. It's dedicated to fully showing the stage performance, vigor and persistence of youngsters of new times. The program invites 90 trainees, allowing them to grow and develop through mission, training and assessment, under the leadership and guidance of 6 celebrity coaches. The boys improve themselves by rising to the challenge, exploring their true selves and chasing their dreams zealously.

The show ended with the announcement of 11 membered group, INTO1!
=======================================================
CHUANG Asia (创造营亚洲)
~ CHUANG ASIA is an idol survival show that combines singing-dancing competitions for young talents and this chapter will be held in Thailand. The show will bring together exceptional young individuals from across the continents, offering them a stage for cultural exchange and collaboration. By showcasing the diverse spirit and identity of these young people.

The show ended with the announcement of 11 membered group, ?!