𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗶 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗶 𝗴𝗼

(not edited)

this chapter mentions deep topics such as, harassment, body dysmorphia, sexualization of minors and more. i dont go into detail about these topics i only mention them.

y/ns pov
the room was so quiet you could hear a pin drop, the air was thick neither of us wanting to break the silence. not knowing how finn will respond, i am too afraid to ask a simple question. it does start to get me thinking of why finn acts this way, i look at his dark brown locks as he looks down at the floor.

"hey, y/n" he says almost in a whisper.

"what is it finn?"

"i am really sorry about what i said to you earlier, its just i've been and still am going through a lot mentally and i dont know how to talk about it and i use substances as an-" finn rambles and stops knowing he is saying too much.
"finn its fine and i know you need someone to just listen to you. we may not know each other well but you can vent to me finn."

silence is the only thing in the air, i really hope i didn't mess it up.

"finn? should i stay or should i go?"

"if i tell you my problems will you tell me yours?"

"of course"

finns pov
i told her everything. everything. from pressure put on me from a young age to people just wanting me for fame, adults being weird about me, my abuse of substance and addiction and my depression and anxiety. i don't really know why i told her, i just needed someone to listen to me talk,
it felt like a weight was lifted from my chest.

y/ns pov
wow. hearing everything finn has gone through and how he still manages to keep such a clean front for cameras. of course i keep up my side of the deal and told him what i've been through.
guys at school wanting me for my body, girls at school calling me slut and whore, my addictions i've kept secret from everybody, my struggle with body image and suicidal thoughts.

talking about such deep topics with finn almost made me forget we were in a trailer and that it was 4 in the morning.

"im actually kinda tired wanna walk around and talk about shit that isn't this scarring?" i suggest to finn.

he gives me a soft giggle and says "that would be nice,"

i suck at writing long chapters, also i felt like adding real topics to this would make it feel more real and less fairy tail. oh yea i promise ill try to write longer chapters 🙏