P5) One question: What the hell

I shifted in my bed.

Inside the nightmare ->

No. "Please no! NO PLEASE!" I scream.
WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE.
He drags my underwear down and touches me.
I beg, "STOP IT! I DON'T WANT THIS!"

Outside the nightmare ->

EDDIE'S POV

"No," she mumbled in the sleep. It's 2pm in the afternoon but I can tell she hadn't slept. Maybe she didn't feel safe by herself. She always seemed like she didn't need anyone. "please...," she whimpered. Shit, she's having a nightmare.

Inside the nightmare ->

"Y/N," is all Eddie says when he realizes, I am in shock. I can't move. He quickly pulls up my underwear and pants.

Outside the nightmare ->
Tear began to stream down her face and she wakes up slowly. She'd say that she looked like a worn out divorced mom of 3 but I think she looked really cute.

Y/N'S POV

I woke up from a nightmare to realize that I wasn't alone. I panicked at first but I panicked more when I realized that it was Eddie. He... he let me sleep.
"You let me sleep?" I ask.

He gives me a slight smile, "I could tell you needed it. I didn't mind. You looked peaceful but I think you were having a nightmare."
"I'm sorry," I whisper.
He looks down at me, "You have no reason to be sorry, I should be sorry. I never treated you fair. Every since I met you, I've picked on you. Hell, do you remember back in middle school when the yearbook club put us as most likely to secretly be in love?" I laugh and sit up, "oh my gosh, I remember my mom being all, 'why would someone do this!' And I was defending you even though you hated me. I told her 'ma, he's not that mean and scary'"

He grinned and said, "oh really? You don't think I'm mean and scary? And Y/N please, I never hated you."

...
"Why did you put that paper in the sweater?" I ask.
He looks down and says, "it was stupid." I retort, "it wasn't, I just don't understand why."

He smiles and rubs his forehead, "if you tell anyone you're dead." I'm kind of scared shitless, I can't tell if I should be nervous or not. He says, "it was my way of telling you that I never hated you, that I actually kinda care about you."

What the fuck.

"Seriously?" I ask tilting my head. He bickers, "tell anyone and I'll fucking..."
"You won't do anything because I'm not telling anyone," I say maneuvering back up to the head of the bed. "Can I cuddle with you?" I ask.
He nods and snuggles close to me.
"I might be an asshole, but I'm happy that you still want me here. I like being around you," he says.

I sigh. Shit dude he actually doesn't hate me. "I want you to know that I never hated you, I like being around you too."

After a moment of silence he says, "May I take you out? My treat?"

I laugh, "what, out of pity?"

"No, out of care for your well-being," he says in a soft voice.