| 7 |

Straddling Rhett's lap, I look down at him softly as his hands caressed my lower back soothingly. I rubbed his shoulders whilst the both of us looked into one another's eyes. For us to be this close...it still was a lot for me somehow.

Especially when I felt my back arch as his hand went down to my ass. I could feel his fingers rest firmly between as he pulled, pulling the lower half of my body up towards him. His fingers grinding against my hole through my pants, I hear myself moan in pleasure at the friction that he created with my pants and his fingers all rubbing together against it.

His other hand groped me so with so much sexual need that I felt my leg almost give out to the feeling. It was so strong as I gasp, him groping me again so hard that it could've possibly cut off the nerve circulation to my leg.

"Rhett..." I moan his name, his fingers rubbing upon the same spot faster as I flinched when he wrapped his arm tightly around me. My back subconsciously arching, his eyebrow raised on me at such a lewd action. I already knew before he spoke.

"Looks like I'm awakening some old moves, huh?" He husks near my lips, only to somehow look saddened as he did so. "It shows you really did have someone before me...a guy."

"Yeah," I snort, pulling back some as I gaze down at him, "Why would I lie about that?"

"To...I don't know, make me jealous?" He mumbles, and I chuckle only to feel him rub his fingers deeper on the same place. Causing my chuckle to soon turn into embarrassed moans, only for him to pout at that. "This makes me sad. I want to awaken your inner slut."

"Um...you already have?"

"No, I haven't. It was awakened when you met Jincent."

"Vincent." I correct him with a snicker.

"Whatever, fuck his name. It's Jincent now."

I smirked, somehow liking his jealous side for me. I seemed to be somehow...relishing in it, even though that may make me seem like a bad person. Until I remembered.

"You're not entirely innocent either, I know you've fucked both men and women. You've had your fair share of nice asses."

"Yeah, sure; but I didn't feel anything towards them. It was more about making each other feel good than anything else. There was no-." He leaned towards me mid-speech, running his tongue along my bottom lip to my surprise, making me blush instantly. "-lingering feelings. Maybe afterwards for the one I fucked, but it's only because they realized what I'm capable of."

I feel my cheeks become warm, not sure what to feel about that. How should I take those words...?

"How many...people have you fucked?" I found myself asking.

"Too many to count." He shrugs casually, and I look off. "You?"

I chuckle, knowing the only guy I slept with constantly was Vincent. Two times with my witch of a wife, and that was only to have kids. I had to take Viagra to even get anything going!

"Two people." I confess truthfully, making him raise an eyebrow incredulously.

"Really? That's quite interesting to hear with your sexy ass. Too bad I wasn't your first-."

"When I lost my virginity, you weren't even alive, so chill." I snort, smiling when he looked away awkwardly. "You shouldn't focus on stuff like that though. I'm not your first, and I'm not upset about it. It's not just not in our cards, that's all."

"It doesn't matter to me...it should've been me. I should have been your first and had you begging for me, have you screaming out my name..." He mutters to me and it also seemed to be, himself. He abruptly pulls his hands away, grinning up at me. "That is too bad though, that you were with him first. Now I guess I can't stake my claim."