Fates End

When one faces death another greets life. But when one faces a fate that their other has faced, time turns and the universe shifts. No-one has ever been strong enough for these gifts. The day our fates match the day our knees will fall and our legs will give out, our eye will not see and our tounge will not taste. Our hands will not touch and our nose will not smell. We will not pass nor stay, but will fall into internal darkness for all of humanity's lasting and longing days of horror and suffering, no peace shall overcome or become one of the most respected in the world. Endless world hunger, death, we shall not see the day where our enemies shall fall without another of there's rising. This is the Fates End. Where no-one can resist death, or pain and grief. But only pain and sorrow, swelling them- making them burst into utter evil and chaos. One after the other. Despair and emotions, anger and hurting, passion and beauty, unconfident, self doubt, quiet and strong, lust and longing, strength and fear, thunder and lightening, sea and aquatic. All of these have and face problems that one another do not understand and each must face their challenges on their own roads and paths as for it is an obstacle for only them to understand. But of course, there's always one, to guide them through it.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Kaigaku!" Douma called ahead of him. "Yea?" Kaigaku responded. "You good up there? I can barely even see you! Are we almost there yet?!~" Douma asked many questions at notice, making Kaigaku mad, clamping his teeth together as his mouth was open, his eyes shut tight and his fists balled and his arms reaching down to his waist, as jf to show a form or sign of agitation. He grunted, breathing in and out to keep calm. "Douma..." Kaigaku turned to a halt and glare at Douma, for bothering and pestering him. "Shut....the....fuck....up....you....dumb....ass....BI-" He was then suddenly cut off by a set of claws scrapping down across his back. He yelped, surprised.. Turning around, he met and locked eyes with Zenitsu. "AA-" Kaigaku jumped and screamed. "UPPER MOON 3!!" Kaigaku left into Gyutaro's arms. "Ooo can I get kiss? And I make it last forever?" Kaigaku flirted with Gyutaro, making him turn into a cherry as more uppermoons and lower moons crowed in. "We're about to go war-" He was interrupted was his hand was cut off by Tengen. "..." He looked back and slashed the demon across his torso all the way to his chest- leaving a big scar and dropping Kaigaku. Douma and Akaza were fighting Shinobu and Giyu. The "RAAA-!" Gyutaro roared as he fought with Uzui(if I misspelled it forgive me zaddy😔). "Gyutaro!" Kaigaku called out for him- but was interrupted was Zenitsu sliced his back again. Kaigaku jumped up and yowled, now getting serious he lifted his sword. Douma used his war fans and sliced Shinobu, while she used her sword and stabbed him in the heart. Douma gasped, as he was lifted into the air. Then- a portal opened, as Demon Douma- Akaza- Kaigaku, Hantengu, etc- stepped out. "Woah.. " Douma looked at the battle then spotted human self fighting the Shinobu demon. He plastered a smile on his face as he used his war fans and sliced her neck- getting her attention. Her eyes widen and she stepped back, staggering. "Shit shit shit guys we have a problem-" Shinobu warned them. "What-?" Giyu looked at the demon versions of the Hashira and then another portal opened as a Hashira giya stepped out as well as iguro, and Shinobu, etc. "What the hell..." Kaigaku spoke. War Insued, the sound pillars battled, the stone pillars clashed- and the Hashira version of the original uppermoons worked together. The two Doumas worked together till the Hashira Fouma started coughing, as if he was poisoned. "Shit-" Uppermoon Fouma spoke as he had forgotten about whatever poison she used. "Dod she make one for..." Douma rose, anger taking over him. He wasn't gonna die twice. This time he actually tried as a smile was growing on his face, the ground shook as a giant ice (I can't remember the name, and I don't feel like searching it but it looks like a Buddha) formed hit at the ground. Shaking it. Akaza fought with giyu uppermoon, as his Hashira self helped fight Zenitsu and Demon iguro off. Akaza's Shockwave threw giyu off for a bit, but then giyu used his water breathing. "Water breathing third form: Flowing dance." Guessing since this was a Giyu demon, he wasn't the same as the Hashira, so he fought differently but simular. Since he was already dead and only came back as a deal, he bad battle experience.