Your 1st Birthday

🍃M O N D S T A D T🍃
(help I just realized the emoji I use reminds me of weed)

Bennett
-he invited Razor, Klee, and Fischl as well as his dads. (Andrius came to see his son's niece/nephew but he had to go back to Wolvendom since he was too big)
-Poor guy burned the cake but luckily Fischl brought a second cake in case Bennett burned the other cake.
-Razor was the one serving the cake
-At one point Razor fell asleep in Bennett found you playing with Razor's hair along with Klee.

Razor
-He invited Klee, Bennett, and Fischl.
-Andrius appeared and you started climbing him while Razor and Bennett were out getting a cake from Mondstadt.
-They found you hanging off Andrius's mouth with Klee and Fischl ready to catch you.

Venti
-He pulls up with apple cider and a cake (which, like in the voice line, was apple flavored and was sunken)
-He invited everyone he was friends with
-When it was time for presents he was carrying a slice of cake tripped over and cake went all over Diluc's head.
-Kaeya had a Kamera with him and he took a photo laughing his head off with you just staring at them.

Kaeya
-He tried his best to give you a good birthday.
-But he had to work overtime but when he got home he bought you ice cream and told you about Khaenriah (the good side of it)

Diluc
-My guy closed the tavern and held a small party for you.
-you had wanted "Uncle Kaeya" so he reluctantly invited Kaeya.
-My guy Diluc made you the most delicious cake and even served ice cream.
-Only the best for his child~

Aether
-He and Paimon took you to meet everyone they knew in Mondstadt (for your second and thrid birthdays they'd go to other nations)
-He told you all about his adventures in Mondstadt, but left out the gory details of Dvalin.

Lumine
-She and Paimon took you out to Starsnatch Cliff.
-You almost fell off but they were there to catch you.
-They baked you some cupcakes which you are on the Cliff.
-You fell asleep and they took you back home.

🪨L I Y U E🪨

Childe
-He took you on a trip and bought you whatever you wanted
-He didn't go to the Golden House that day for a rematch with the Traveler (even if it was Monday)
-He brought Teucer along too

Zhongli
-Mans is too broke to hold your party himself
-So he introduced you to the wallet: Childe

Hu Tao
-She brought you to Wuwang Hill.
-She wanted you to become used to the ghosties and all.
-If you're scared of that stuff, she immediately brought you home
-If you're not, y'all stayed for like two hours

Ningguang
-She bought you everything
-Like, she gave you a pretty luxurious room when she found you but she made it better and she bought you all the expensive toys
-She went full out
-She even bought you a nice outfit (doesn't matter what)

Beidou
-It was just a simple party on the Crux
-Almost the entire crew was there (one was sick and another was visiting relatives)
-Kazuha baked you a cake and Beidou (badly) decorated it.
-But it was still a good party

⚡️I N A Z U M A⚡️

Ei
-She tried baking you a cake but that didn't go well
-She invited Yae, who brought her own cake
-As a joke, Yae suggested giving you a Masterless Vision and see if you could activate it
-Ei just kinda gave her a look like you know that's not how it works

Kujou Sara
-She took you on a tour throughout Narukami Island
-There were parts where she did have to fight but she made sure you were safe
-She made sure that you weren't struck by lightning or fall into the water

Yoimiya
-Sadly, she couldn't do fireworks that year, with you being only a year old and all.
-She did draw fireworks to show you
-She told you all about when she and Klee wrote a story together during the Irodori Festival.
-She sewed you a little Dodoco too

Ayato & Ayaka
-Ayato couldn't attend at first, but Ayaka and Thoma did keep you company.
-About ten minutes before your bedtime he did have some time to see you before going to bed.
-He brought you a little stuffed animal of your choice while he was out dealing in politics.

🖤A B Y S S🖤

Aether & Lumine
-They both tried their best to make their gloomy area look more cheerful for your birthday.
-If you wanted to go to Mondstadt, Liyue, or Inazuma, theyd put on cloaks and walk you around.
-If you managed to run into their sibling, they'd steer you away