-chp 2- you're not that bad..

"Who knows."
Robin sighed and left to get a snack from the back.
-
It was around 9:30 Steve was currently locking up the store while Robin waited in the car, Steve was currently regretting his choices of going. Not only was it at Hagens house, but he had heard from mike and the kids that Nancy was going and dragging her new boyfriend with her.
Sighing the brunette hoped in his car looking at Robin. "I swear this party is going to be the death of me." He sighed and drove off. "You'll be fine! Plus you'll be with you're best friend" she smirked pointing to herself.
"WooHoo even better!!" Yelled as he waved his hands around before putting them back on the wheel.
"You're such a dingus" Buckley laughed as she threw her head back.
"You love me though" Steve shrugged.
"Can't deny that." Robin smiled.
A few Minutes later they pulled into Steve's drive way.
Laughing when Robin made a joke about Hagen they walked inside to get changed.
"The bathrooms down the hall to you're right." Steve smiled and walked upstairs to his room. "Alright" Robin said.
After rummaging through his drawer steve found a black shirt with gray stripes, and some dark Bluejeans and a black jacket.
Walking back down he waited for Robin.
Once she came down they headed for Hagens.
Pulling onto the side of the road a few house down from The party Steve frowned. "Do I really have to go?" Robin turned to Steve looking as if he was crazy "UH YES- not only am I going, but Eddie is also going! And he wanted us to be here." She sighed and got out.
'What's that gotta do with me.' Steve rubbed his temples and got out following Robin.
"What if he's not here?" He said catching up, "then we'll leave. Does sound like a deal?" She smiled "yeah I guess." He groaned once more as they went in threw the garage door.
A few minutes Steve grew bored of standing and listening to Robin talk to people and went to find the drinks.
Grabbing a beer from
The fridge he went over to where Robin was now talking with Eddie who seemed to be having a good time.
"Well hello there king Steve." Eddie smirked as he wrapped his arm around the male.
"Don't call me that Munson." Steve said rolling his eyes and shimmying his arm
Off his shoulder. "So sour.." Eddie sighed before laughing.
"Hey- I seen Vickie I'm gonna go talk to her." Robin whispered and walked off. "Don't fail miserably!" He whispered loudly and chuckled when she shot him a bird.
"Wait you known" Eddie looked at Steve shocked, "know what? About Robin being Y'know?" Steve questioned as he quickly chugged the rest of his beer.
"Yeah." Eddie nodded. "Well yeah? She's my best friend? You seem shocked?" Steve scoffed and walked towards the kitchen. "Well I kinda am I never expected you king Steve to be so accepting." Eddie laughed a little at the awkwardness. "I'm a smart ass not a monster Eddie." Steve smirked and grabbed another beer.
"Well then maybe We can get along after all."  Munson smiled and stood beside him.
"Maybe we can." He smiled.
After chatting for a few minutes Eddie paused and stared at Steve in admiration.
"Hey ya wanna get out of here?" Eddie asked looking at steve. "Sure, just don't get any ideas of killing me Munson." Steve laughed and went to find Robin giving her the keys to his to get home.
"Yeah okay." Eddie chuckled and left for the van. A few minutes later Steve walked out and practically bolted to the van.
"Someone's ready to go" Eddie laughed and started the car heading towards his home.
"So what are we gonna do?" Steve asked growing a bit nervous. "Anything to be honest. My uncle isn't home so that just makes it more better." Eddie smirked.
"Ohh okay." Steve pursed his lips together while he drew little stars on the foggy window.
"Do you think we can smoke?"
Steve hesitated but asked anyways.
"Hah!- 'do you think we can smoke' of course we can!"
Eddie laughed hysterically as he pulled into the trailer park.
-
I forgot to mention that Robin was wearing a green shirt with tan slacks.
And Eddie wore a band shirt with his usual leather n vest jacket with black jeans that were ripped slightly!!!