The Kids

Brooke's POV:

I wish I could dance. I wish I could be with my friends. I wish I could be the new Maddie. But no! I had to get pregnant at 19! I ruined my life just because Nick wanted to have fun. It's not that bad at least I got two little angels out of it. My kids Addison and Aidan. Once I gave birth Nick left the ALDC and left me alone with the two newborns. He didn't even come to the hospital when I gave birth. I hate Nick with every ounce of my body. "WAAAAAAAAAA." Addison wailed. I rolled off my bed and quickly grabbed Addiso out of her crib and rocked her back and forth. Soon she drifted off to sleep and I kissed her on her forehead and then gently laid her back into the crib.

"Brooke!" My mom called from her office downstairs.

"Yes mom?" I asked stepping outside my room so I wouldn't wake the kids.

"Time to go visit Maddie."

"Ok wait," I said suddenly realizing that I can't take the babies to the hospital, "mom I can't take Addison and Aidan to the hospital."

"Oh right, sorry Brookie but I don't think you can come!" My mom said coming out around the staircase.

"Ok." I said kind of hurt that I am going to miss seeing Maddie. At times like this I REALLY wish Nick was here. I really considered texting him but then I decided to call him. I picked up my phone and found his contact and dialed his number. It rang 15 times before someone picked up.

"Hello?" He said.

"HOW COULD YOU?!" I screamed walking into my bathroom and closing the door.

"Who is this?" He questioned worry in his voice.

"UMMM... MAYBE THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN!" I replied mad that he was pretending to not know who I was.

"Which children?"

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!! Cliff Hanger! Comment what you think will happen.

xo