So...we meet again huh. - 1

So, you and me meet again huh

 ── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
➥3RD PERSON POV ON YOU:

You were holding up your batons as you jumped up and down in your spot, that 1.5 hours of dancing was so worth it! And thats not even it, now you get to get an autograph from none other than 5WIRL. They were all so pretty and their voices were pretty damn fine as well. Although, you were probably obsessed with Xiao the most. It was just something about him that had him feeling some sort of way. Whatever that feeling was you loved it. So when your best friend Yoimiya shows up with tickets for just you to go to a concert, you couldn't pass out on the chance. You had too, although you felt pretty guilty. You'd make it up to her for sure!

You hummed slightly as you were drawing closer and closer to the front of the line. You pulled out a pen just in-case and a picture of you and Yoimiya for them to sign. You were so thrilled you were getting to finally meet them. 

"Hey! I'm Venti, the main vocalist of 5WIRL, and who might you be?" 

"Oh...uh I'm Y/n" Oh boy you were already getting all nervous.

"Y/n, what a nice name for a pretty person ehe, now do you want me to sign that for you!" He said pointing towards the photo in your hands.

"Y-yes please!" You felt your face curve up into an awkward smile as you were practically dying inside as your fingers touched as he took the paper from your hands. His handwriting was so pretty, the cursive looked well done from what you saw. He slowly passed into the other five. God you were going to die right there and than, Heizou give you a big grin as he wrote his name. Aether gave you a smile as he passed the paper to Kazuha. Kazuha was such a gentleman, winking at you as he passed it to Xiao. You observed Xiao, he was so pretty, and not even for a minute did he stop eye contact. He was about to pass you the paper as Venti grabbed his hand and stole the paper as he scribbled something down. You couldn't tell if that made you upset or relieved because your heart would have beated out of your chest if he hadn't. 

"Here ya go! Ok byeee! Have fun with the notes hehehehehehehe!" you grabbed the paper and thanked them all as you walked away into the crowd with the dumbest smile on your face as you read the things they wrote.

Venti, the best vocalist ever!

Heizou, your one and only drummer

Aether, your favorite

Kazuha, the best <3

Xiao.

You couldn't help but giggle at how different it was from the rest. You flipped the back to check if the marker bled through but than you saw something you definitely didn't expect.

Heyy Y/n I noticed you and Xiao might have some chemistry going on so here's his number xxx-xxx-xx! - Venti, your second favourite!

3RD PERSON POV ON 5WIRL:

"Bro why did you laugh so much when you said bye to y/n..." Aether questioned him with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Because I did something that Xiao would obviously love me forever for!"

"What did you do Venti, I swear on my life, I. Will. Kill. You."

"I gave her your number and said you like her, or well without the You like her part."

"..."

"See guys he's silent because its true HE DOES. And he's grateful for me!"

"You're joking, right?"

"No..."

"You put in my new number, not my old one that I barely use right?"

"of course, you don't even use that one."

"Good. They can't know its me from highschool." 

"wait so you like, knew them before?" The members stared at Xiao, curiosity filling there eyes.

"Oh yea. I definitely knew them. I just hope they don't remember me..."

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘