Chapter 2

After a warm shower, I put some denim high waisted shorts on with a white short sleeve shirt and a cream jacket that went a little below my waist and lastly some white shoes. There was a knock and Aida came in.

'Breakfast is ready in the living room'. I nodded. 'Remember you have to be in class at 9:30 today. You have a photoshoot in the park at 11 and fencing at 12:30'. I nodded.

'I got it. Thanks, Aida'.

I went to the living room to eat my breakfast. It was small and boring.

I grabbed my bag and ran out the door before I was stopped.

'Y/n. Hi there'. I waved back, slightly confused.

'Hi'. She pulled me down and took a selfie with me.

'I know all about your work, Chloe Bourgeois, big fan'. She dragged me into a limo. 'You can come with me and everyone at school will see me with London's most famous model. Especially Adrikins'.

'Adrikins'?

'Adrian Agreste, of course. He is Paris' most famous model'. I smiled.

'I would love to meet him'.

'Of course you will'.

We stopped at the school and I got out of the car. She pushed me forward and ran over to a boy.

'Adrikins, I would like you to meet-'

'Y/n L/n'. I smiled.

'I didn't expect for anyone to know me when I moved here'.

'Of course I know you. You are the most talented model in London'. I smiled half-heartedly.

'Yeah. Sorry but I really must be going. I got to head to the college'. Adrian nodded.

I walked the rest of the way to the college as it wasn't that far. I met with Armistead, running to him.

'Don't you know running is not lady like'. My smile dropped. 'Come on, we'll be late to our music class'. 

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the classroom.

After class, Armistead was waiting outside for me. What a "friend" for waiting for me while I pack my things. Real friends will wait in the classroom for you.

Aida came by with the car and I went in. Photoshoot in the park. What could be worse?

'Once again Ladybug and Cat Noir saved the day'. I gasped.

'Luna, look'. She peaked out of my jacket.

'Tikki and Plagg'. I looked down.

'What are you talking about, Luna'?

'They are the Kwami's of Ladybug and Cat Noir'.

'They're like me and you then'.

'Except we never had the chance of fighting a villain in London'. I laughed.

'It's just jumping from building to building for us but maybe we should scope out during fencing class'.

To my surprise, my photoshoot was with Adrian. It was much more fun with someone that understands the stress.

As we both discovered that we will be working together, we exchanged numbers. Adrian was a tough kid, taking all this in at 15.

During fencing, I snuck to the locker room and to the bathroom. Luna flew out.

'We have to make this quick and get back here before fencing class is over'.

'And before Aida comes by'. I nodded.

'Luna, full moon'. I watched in the mirror as the light around me crawled up.

My fencing uniform then changed into my suit. Black pants, a white collar shirt and a grey vest with the back that was extended to my knees to represent a wolf bushy tail. The end tip was white.

My mask was grey with white teeth and upon my head were wolf ears. My two staffs that were extendable stayed at the back in my waist.

'I always love this suit. Makes me look like Mr Knight'.

I jumped out of the window and went to a roof. It was the first time I was out and about transformed in the light.

I looked down below. Most people spotted me and started taking their phones out.

'This fame thing is on a whole new level'. I jumped down and people gasped. 'Uhh, hi'.

'Oh my God, are you a new superhero'? A girl asked. She had to be about the same age as Adrian.

'Uhh, I would love to be. I'm at the service of Paris'. I bowed.

'Who are you bowing down to? It should be me, Princess Fragrance'. I stepped back and looked at this new villain.

'Princess Fragrance and what's your power? Making everyone smell nice. How kind of you'?

'How dare you mock me'? I dodged her but she hit others with her perfume gun and they all bowed to her. 'I must get my Prince'.

'Huh'? I followed her and she went to the hotel. This wasn't good.

'Can we get some fresh air in he- who are you'? I sucked in my breathe.

'You will soon be mine, Prince Ali'.

'That's what she meant by her prince'. Cat Noir helped him get down and I tried to follow the villain. 'Ah, where did she go'?

I looked up and there was a massive pink cloud in the sky.

'She's going to turn everyone in Paris. Lycan'! I looked down at my paws. 'We only got five minutes'.

I took of at a ran, smelling out the scent. That is when I saw Ladybug. I tugged at the villains leg, I transformed back and grabbed the villain.

'Prince Ali, run'! He stood still.

'He's under the spell of Princess Fragrance, the akuma is in the perfume bottle'.

'Akuma'? I kick the bottle out of her hand and as Ladybug broke it, a black butterfly came out.

'Miraculous Ladybug'! I looked in shock. She looked at me. She was shorter than me meaning she's younger. 'I haven't seen a miraculous holder like you before'.

'I-I'm new'. My bracelet beeped. 'I'm going to change back and I'm late. Got to go'.

~Hawkmoth/Gabriel's POV~

'A new superhero. A wolf miraculous. I thought there was no such thing. I guess we have a new miraculous to capture'.

~Your POV~

'And where have you been? Wondering around. Arm'.

'Father, I-'

'Silence. Arm'. I sighed, exposing my wrist again. 'You are to leave and stay else where. I'm sure you'll learn some decency'.