7. Home Early | Taehyung

It had been a long day for Tae in the studio, and you figured he wouldn't be home anytime soon. You were getting ready for bed when his face lit up your phone, calling you to FaceTime.

"Hey, baby," you said as you stared at the screen, admiring his tired eyes and wild curls.

"Hi love," he responded a little groggily. Clearly, it had been a long day.

"You coming home soon?" you pouted, peeling back the duvet and crawling into Hobi's empty bed.

"Yeah, maybe an hour or so, I'm hoping," he said, rubbing his eyes,

"Will you wait up for me?" he smiled."I'll try, babes," you responded, flicking off the bedside lamp.

Hobi said his goodbyes and hung up, leaving you aching for his presence. He looked so beautiful and your body decided that you needed him, now.

You kicked off your panties, opening your legs and reaching between them to slip a finger into your entrance.

Teasing your folds as you ghosted over your clit, you threw your head back in pleasure as thoughts of Tae entered your mind.

You traced little circles on your bundle of nerves, Tae's name escaping your lips as low moans erupted from your throat. You craved the feeling of his tongue against you, his lips on you, and his cock in you, Needed it.

You broke into a sweat, speeding up as your fingers slid around in the wetness of your core. You were pulled from your state of bliss at the sound of a key in the lock.

Snapping your legs shut, you stilled your hand on your heat as you waited for Tae to enter the room. A flush rose in your cheeks, a bit embarrassed that you couldn't wait for him to get home.

Tae sauntered into the room, walking over to his side of the bed and flicking on his little lamp.

"Oh, you're up!" he noted, meeting your eyes in the dark room.

"Yeah," you responded, voice faltering a bit.

"I got out early. You okay? You look like you have a fever," he said as he reached out, brushing your neck with his strong hand. You couldn't help but let out a moan at his touch, causing him to piece the puzzle together.

"Oh? Babe, were you, uh, doing the thing?" he asked, pointing to your middle as his cheeks turned rosy.

"Umm, sorta, it's okay, though," you trailed off, praying to just change the subject.

"Keep going," he spoke as his eyes turned dark, pulling the covers off your half-naked body.

"What?" you asked in shock, unsure of his request."I said to keep going, I don't mind," he smirked, turning around to strip down to his boxers, "Actually, mind if I help?" he added, a smirk crossing his lips.

Your breath hitched as your legs fell open, revealing your heat to him. He settled between your legs, teasing your folds by not quite giving them the attention you needed.

He was smiling wide and looking up at you as he dipped his pinky finger inside of you, barely moving it around.

"Tae, please," you groaned as you bucked your hips, wishing he would give you more."Please what?" he smirked, continuing to tease you."Tae, please just fucking make me cum already," you panted, reaching for his hair and pulling his face to your core.

His hands gripped your hips as he wasted no time devouring you, tongue darting in and out of your walls as his nose ticked your clit, dark eyes piercing yours the whole time.

———————————————————————————

All Rights Reserve

Copyright©️ 2022
By: 7taesfuturewife7

All Rights Reserved

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means including photocopying, recording, and other electronic or mechanical of any methods.

This book has not been published anywhere else, if you see a reproduction of this work please message me.

DO NOT PLAGIARIZE ANY PIECE OF THIS STORY