2

[Alicia's PoV]

It seems that I am right. I am reincarnated. I'm now on my first five days in this new world and is still trying to readjust to my new surroundings. And from what I've seen on those past four days, I'm on a world where magic and half human half animal people exists, and I'm one of them. I've once seen my mother lit a candle with her fingers and move an object from one place to another using some unknown force.

By the way, from what I heard, my mother's name is Patricia, I also have two sisters. The one who looks older is the girl named Alice and the younger is Aisha, those girls from before. I've never seen my father... But at least I have a family here... Real ones.

I've lost my family on my past life, please let me experience how to grow with parents feels like. Fate, don't take them away from me this time, please.

And for the last one, the problem that have been keeping me awake at nights, well, not literally, I still can't control my sleep, I will instantly fell asleep the moment I get tired. Back to what I'm saying, I'm saying that my problem is that... I've been reincarnated as a female, yep, you heard that right. And even though I'm a female now, I still have the mentality of a man, and I can't stand the thought of me sucking on someone's breast... Which is what I'm doing right FRICKING NOW!

"You must be pretty hungry." My mom giggled while caressing my head.

'Damnit!' Just like I said, I still don't have full control of my body, it still moves on instinct. Now, I feel like a pervert.

"Mouuu... Your father's boss is such a dummy. After I gave birth, he immediately called him back." She murmured.

'So I have a father?!' Happiness flooded my entire being. 'A complete family!'

"Mom! Look! Sister is turning the eggs in to charcoal!!" Aisha's panicked voice reached our ears.

"Oh no!" Mom gasped and placed me back to the crib. "Wait here Alicia. Your sister is at it again." She said before running obviously towards my sisters.

'Phew!' I wiped the imaginary sweat on my forehead. 'I would've died from embarrassment if she didn't stopped me from sucking her breast.'

If I looked at myself right now, I might be smiling so much that it can reach my ears. Back then, I only live with my auntie, though she tried her best to act like my parents, there's still a hole in my heart, and that hole gets larger and larger whenever I see my classmates with their family on school meetings. And to imagine that I'll be reincarnated with a whole family, I don't mind dying at all.

'And to the being who reincarnated me here... Thank you... Really.'

Suddenly, smokes started coming out of the tiny gaps on the door.

'What the?!'

The door slammed open and Aisha entered along with the smoke. "Baby Alicia!" She ran to me and picked me up.

'What the hell is going on?!'

"Come 'ere Lil sis! There's smoke all over the house!" She lifted me up and closed the door. "[Breeze]!" At her words, the smoke on the room were flushed through the window.

'Magic!' even though I've seen it several times now, I'm still amazed by the fact that magic exists! Not only in games and fantasy novels.

"Sister is a really bad cook you know? She's good at almost everything, but when it comes to cooking...." She didn't continue what she's trying to say and instead went to the room's door "Let's see what's happening down there."

She carried me downstairs and all the smoke seems to have all been dissipated. We arrived at the first floor and we heard noises of utensils coming from the kitchen.

"Oh no. Mom's going to scold Big Sis again."

From what I've observed, my sister, Aisha seems to be that energetic and easy going type of a sister, also, she's the one who always carry me.

"Ah! Sis! You're wet!" Sister Aisha Exclaimed.

I turned my head and saw Alicia, the older sister, looking like a cat that fell into a lake.

"Mom panicked and used her magic on the stove." She explained before going upstairs.

That's Alicia, The oldest sister. She always has this serious expression plastered on her face and she always calls me ugly. She reminds me that type of brother who will always insult you, but actually doesn't mean any of it.

Mother came out of the kitchen, also wet. "The pan bursts into flame so I had to use my magic." She explained before also going to the same direction where Alicia went.

The door is opened and we can see the destruction inside, not the one you would see after a fire, but instead, a large hole through the wall.

"She used offensive magic to kill the fire! HAHAHA! That's so mom." She laughed and looked at me "I'm excited to see what your elements are."

I already expected this, but her saying that I'll also get to use magic excites me more. Once I've grown up, I'll be able to explore and see this new world. Ahh... My excitement meter is going to explode!

"Aww! You're really, really cute!" She lifted me up in the air "Don't worry, I'll learn to cook so that you wouldn't have to eat Big sisters cooking."

'Wait... That sounds wrong.'

Well, this is going to be a heck of a family... And I love it!