Show Time

LEXIS POV
"BEEP BEEP GET UP WE HAVE TO LEAVE" Megan said shaking me like a crazy person.
"Okay okay. Im up" I say getting my clothes that I am wearing tonight. Scott told us to wear black and that they have a make up and hair stylist there. (Outfit in picture).
We get to the theater and see the stage. Its so beautiful with the light up staircase and lights hanging fom above.
"Everyone, lets get to the stage to learn the choreo" Esther said and we get onstage.
"Ok so first we are going to work on Royals where both Pentatonix and Availability sing so yea" Dejan Tubic, the choreographer said "PTX over here and Availability on the top of the stairs".
We learned the choreography and it was really fun. Right now I am getting my hair and makeup done.
"Oh my god you look so pretty" Kirstie says walking into the room.
"Thank you! And you look gorgeous" I said smiling at her while thanking the stylist.
"I would hurry and go get dressed if I were you. You have an hour" she said handing me my clothes and wedges.
I grab them and scurry to the bathroom.
5 MINUTES BEFORE SHOW TIME
Oh my goodness I can here all those people screaming and can I say that I am terrified and so is the rest of Availability. Although it is very flattering hearing thousands of people scram your name repeatedly.
"WE NEED AVAILABILITY SIDE STAGE NOW" one of the workers yelled.
"Lexi wait" I heard someone say.
"Yes" I said turning around. It was Scott.
"Good luck out there" he said and then without hesitation he kissed me. And may I say, things got a little heated. No a lot heated.
I had to go so I ran to the rest of the guys and told Scott bye and good luck.
SCOTTS POV
"Hey Scott" Mitch said.
"What do you need" I said smiling.
"Umm you have lipstick all over your face" he laughed.
"..."