babies birth

I skipped months and it was December 25th the was due also it is a girl also Shuichi had boobs miu did something on Shuichi anyway. 

Narrator POV:

It was Christmas day kiibo and Shuichi and Kokich were opening presents when Shuichi was standing watching kiibo and kokichi drink tea when kiibo gave kokichi a box they opened the box and there was a ring kiibo then said "we won't do a big wedding all we need is sign papers which if we do it now we can give it to court so they did after that kiibo  drove to court put it in

Shuichi POV:

when kiibo left I felt this really bad pain I then felt myself fall no the ground luckily Kokich put a pillow under my head and cared for me when kiibo was gone.

Narrator POV:

when kiibo came back Shuichi was passed out with kokichi by their side kiibo then picked Shuichi up and took them to the car taking kokichi with them they get there Shuichi is up now screaming in pain and yelling "oh my god it hurts fuck kiibo" Shuichi said holding kiibos a really tight "its okay bun we got this" kokichi was out in the hallway for a bit after an hour the baby came on of the ladies asked the name and kiibo and Shuichi said "umm Banny, Banny bonbon Saihara Idaboshi Oma" "oh what a cute name" the lady said handing her to kiibo.

Kiibo POV:

the lady handed her to me I held her in my arms and kissed her then i handed her to kagehara and then went to get kokichi "hey kokichi the baby is here if you want to see her" kokichi went as Ijk was walking back to the room I saw maki and walked to her i then said "oh hey maki what are you doing here" she said "I could ask you the same thing" "oh well i will go first kagehara had a baby" maki then said "oh that's why I am here to miu just had a baby" "oh really may i go see" "sure I will go see your baby then" "good idea" I went to the room and knocked on it miu said "come in" I walked in miu then said, "oh hey kiibo why are you here this late?" "umm well kagehara just had our baby and I hear you just had yours too so i wanted to meet them" "oh well then come here" I walked to where the baby was I asked miu "so is it a girl" "yes meet suki may iruma harukawa" "awww may I hold her" "sure" I held her "hey it's me aunt or uncle kiibo" she just looked at me and then looked at her mom I handed her to miu I then called kokichi.

Shuichi POV:

Kiibo has been gone for a while I thought to myself then there was a knock on the door kokichi came in a so did maki? i then asked maki why she came and she said "miu just had our baby and kiibo when to go see her" "oh will try to do that soon" "yeah don't do it now your still recovering but kokichi could if he would like to" kokichis phone started going off they answered it was kiibo

Robot Wife/Hub

Kiibo: Hey kichi 

Kokichi: Hey Bobo whats up 

Kiibo: I am visiting miu btw do you want to come to see?

Kokichi: umm sure 

(Shuichi in the back)

Shuichi: you should come back Tsuya

Kiibo: I will and why

Shuichi: I need help

Kiibo: oh-Oh okay

*call ended* 

Kiibo POV:

I got done with miu I said "bye suki" I gave her a kiss and then hugged miu bye then kokichi came down to see miu and I was on my way to Shuichi when I got there maki was still there maki then left the room then I said "hey bun what do you need help with" after I said that Shuichi took the sheets off and handed banny to me I then handed banny back a soon as I did she started to cry like super loud "oh my she is loud she must be hungry" "yeah can you help me with that how do I do that" I help Shuichi days later we got to go home.

10 years later

Narrator POV: 

Banny was 10 and they needed to move into an apartment so they did a lot of things happened but we won't get to that anyways kiibo and Shuichi had sex again and Shuichi got pregnant again and had twins ilumi and Kokomi on February 14th banny and suki became best friends they even had a little kindergarten wedding it was funny when the twins were born kokichi fell madly in love with them like would not let them go 

1 year later

Narrator POV:

the twins were now 1 and banny was 11 a lot of things were going on like a talking cat they have two weird demons that just stayed there.

Anyways next chapter EEEE