🎤Rockstar Lovers🎤

It was Valentine's Day in Japan and everyone was so happy to have the chance of showing their feelings for the person they love most; Especially for a certain Sky God Slayer named Chelia Blendy.

     Chelia planned on spending this year's Valentine's Day with her friend, Kyoka Jiro, who is getting ready to perform at the concert near U.A High where they first performed together.

Chelia: "Kyoka? Is that you?"

Kyoka: "Hey, Chelia. What's up?"

Chelia: "Just thought I'd come by and check up on you before your big show."

Kyoka: "Thanks; I've got a huge crowd tonight, and I'm gonna need all the support I can get."

Chelia: "So, what have you got planned for tonight?"

Kyoka: "Well, I have a song picked out for the end of the concert and I really hope you can stick around to hear it."

Chelia: "Really? Sounds great. When does it happen?"

Kyoka: "I'd say around 15 minutes before 8PM. So, you hang out with me here until then?"

Chelia: "Yeah, sounds great to me."

Kyoka: "Alright, then. I'll tell my director to have him let you backstage and check out the end of the show; See you then."

     Time flew by and the concert has been so much fun to watch. It's now 7:45PM and they were about to end it. Kyoka, however, had a song planned to play for Chelia to hear before everything ends.

Chelia: "(I wonder what Kyoka's got planned for me to see and hear.)"

Kyoka: "Alright, everybody. Calm down for a moment there's something I need to say real quick before we end the night."

Chelia: "(Whatever it is, it must be very important.)"

     The crowd then calmed down a bit and went silent to hear Kyoka.

Kyoka: "Tonight, I've put together a song for someone who is very important to me. This person helped me out so much in the past year that I've known them. So tonight, I'm going to show them how I really feel about them most; Come on out here, Chelia Blendy."

     Chelia then stepped out onto the stage and standed next to Kyoka.

Chelia: "What's going on here, Kyoka?"

     Kyoka then took a deep breath and finally told Chelia how she feels about her.

Kyoka: "Chelia, for a while now, I've always had my eyes on you. When I first saw you, I thought you were an ordinary girl with a quirk like me. After a while though, I slowly realized that you were more than that. You are an amazing person who can help people regardless of what happens to them."

Chelia: "Kyoka..."

Kyoka: "Wait there's more; For the past few months that I got to know you, I began to feel something different towards you. I was a little worried about it at first, but I needed to know if you were the same around me. The thing is, I wasn't sure if you were into girls or not. So, I figured I'd tell you this in person."

Chelia: "What are you trying to say, Kyoka?"

     Kyoka got closer to Chelia, held her hand and finally let her emotions out.

Kyoka: "I'm saying that I love you Chelia Blendy; This song will show how much I do."

     With those words said, she picked up her microphone and began to sing for Chelia.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

     After the song, Chelia was moved with tears forming from her eyes, and down her face with joy.

Chelia: "Oh my God."

Kyoka: "So, how 'bout it? Will you be my girlfriend?"

Chelia: "Oh, Kyoka! Of course I'll be your girlfriend!"

     Chelia then embraced Kyoka with a hug and surprised her with a sweet kiss in front of everybody. This got Kyoka forming tears as well.

Kyoka: "This has got to be the best day of our lives."

Chelia: "I know they'll get better in the future."

Kyoka: "Alright then, guys! That's it for tonight! Happy Valentine's Day Everybody!"

     After that exciting performance, everyone headed back home; Which leaves only Kyoka and Chelia alone at the dorms in Kyoka's room.

Chelia: "Do you think the others might be shocked if they found out about us?"

Kyoka: "I don't know. 1 thing's for sure, if they did, I know they'll understand if we explained this to them."

Chelia: "Yeah, you're right. Well, Goodnight Kyoka."

Kyoka: "Night, Chels."

     Both girls then laid down on the bed, covered each other up with a blanket, cuddled up close, and then got some sleep. Today has been the best Valentine's Day ever for both of them.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

🎉 You've finished reading 🎤Rockstar Lovers🎤 (A 💜💗KyoChelia💗💜 💘Valentine's Day Special💘) 🎉